Who else can’t wait for revolution/civil war ?

Box Ox

So they should be ready for January 6, 2.0.
True, they should bring in Federal troops to kill unarmed civilians because yelling and waving signs is unforgivable.

Let me put it this way.

We’ve got Trumpees in this thread who are clearly itching for armed conflict with fellow Americans.

We’ve got Trumpee elected officials calling for the breakup of the country in another thread.

January 6, 2.0 is certainly a possibility if Trump loses again next year.

PT Car Washer

UPS is a lot more demanding than Walmart
UPS is a Union job.
Let me put it this way.

We’ve got Trumpees in this thread who are clearly itching for armed conflict with fellow Americans.

We’ve got Trumpee elected officials calling for the breakup of the country in another thread.

January 6, 2.0 is certainly a possibility if Trump loses again next year.
President Biden and the Democratic Party would love to see trump being the Republican candidate again. "Beat him like a drum."

TheDudeAbides92

The other issue is how do we fight civil war when there really are no blue states there’s only blue cities. Either a lot of people are gonna have to move or we’re gonna be fighting within states everywhere

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The other issue is how do we fight civil war when there really are no blue states there’s only blue cities. Either a lot of people are gonna have to move or we’re gonna be fighting within states everywhere
Wall them into the cities, let them kill each other then go in and mop up.

TheDudeAbides92

I'm getting the impression from this thread that Trumpees don't feel very confident that their Trump/MTG/Ye dream team will win national elections next year.
Of course not when you can print off millions of ballots in every turd world city how could anyone offset that. Anyone thinking their vote is meaningful or even counted is a fool at this point