Who else can’t wait for revolution/civil war ?

TheDudeAbides92

Now a lot of people say we need a convention of states. I disagree we don’t need to alter the constitution it’s perfectly fine the trouble is nobody elected to office upholds their oath to be faithful to it

TheDudeAbides92

What does that have to do with actually governing? The Taliban wanted their unique vision of governing in charge of Afghanistan. Now that they have it they're finding governing isn't as easy as they thought it would be. Anyone can shoot up a place, but tell us how you're going to do better running the richest, most powerful country on Earth? You'd have us broken up into bits that would be vulnerable to the Chinas of the world. If the Democrats succeed in getting absolute control of the government with Republicans and others left out of the political process then you'll have your civil war. Until then we have to recognize that not everyone sees things the way we do. If the majority in California want to do things we cringe at in Florida that's their business. Just don't try to make it our business if the majority in Florida or Texas or Iowa don't want it.
They already have absolute control. 98 percent of the repubicans are enablers for the left. Anyone who isn’t gets crucified by the pravda media

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If they're in violation of the Constitution they aren't governing legitimately. If you support whatever they do because it's your party then you don't really support the Constitution. The vast majority of American citizens along the border are Hispanic and they're crying out for relief. But the liberals pushing this invasion don't care. Or at least didn't until those states most affected started shipping illegals to their virtue signaling sanctuary city doorsteps. It's this kind of governance that foments rebellion. Which is fine by some as long as it's the other party in power they're rebelling against. But are total hypocrites about their own party's failures.
Still waiting

TheDudeAbides92

Marjorie Taylor Greene apparently finally said today what everyone else is thinking: that there needs to be a national divorce. Only problem is the left are Marxists and they want power and control over everyone so while that sounds good and sounds like a great solution… it ain’t gonna happen

For example: they couldn’t be happy taking the CONvid vaccine and as many shots as they wanted. They were more concerned about how to force everyone to do so

TheDudeAbides92

Speaking of which…in theory couldn’t we fit all of the Democrat commy trash into the state of California ? It’s plenty big enough for all of them. And who could complain that’s what they’ve always dreamed of one big happy republic of commyfornia

bbsam

Staff member
If they're in violation of the Constitution they aren't governing legitimately. If you support whatever they do because it's your party then you don't really support the Constitution. The vast majority of American citizens along the border are Hispanic and they're crying out for relief. But the liberals pushing this invasion don't care. Or at least didn't until those states most affected started shipping illegals to their virtue signaling sanctuary city doorsteps. It's this kind of governance that foments rebellion. Which is fine by some as long as it's the other party in power they're rebelling against. But are total hypocrites about their own party's failures.
Do you even begin to realize that every sing administration could be attacked for “not defending the constitution”? That is such a pile of garbage argument. Seriously. Y’all need something a lot stronger than that. Hunter Biden’s laptop might have some ideas for ya.

TheDudeAbides92

Do you even begin to realize that every sing administration could be attacked for “not defending the constitution”? That is such a pile of garbage argument. Seriously. Y’all need something a lot stronger than that. Hunter Biden’s laptop might have some ideas for ya.
Need something stronger than that? Uh no we don’t that’s the only thing that matters in my book. That’s why I hated the bush crime family as much as I hate the Biden crime family there’s no difference between the parties. In fact they should hang next to each other

TheDudeAbides92

Actually I take that back there is one major difference between demicans and republicrats and that is the speed at which the tyranny goes. The GOP goes slow and the dems obviously go at warp speed in Soviet fashion

bbsam

Staff member
Need something stronger than that? Uh no we don’t that’s the only thing that matters in my book. That’s why I hated the bush crime family as much as I hate the Biden crime family there’s no difference between the parties. In fact they should hang next to each other
Go get ‘em tiger!

vantexan

OK, show us how previous adminstrations did comparable things to letting in millions unvetted? Comparable, not if'n and suppose'n.

Thebrownblob

I love it when the hard lefts answer is “everyone else did it. So why shouldn’t we be able to double down?” Absolutely hilarious.

Yolo

istockphoto-139604121-170667a.jpg

I'm ready! Let's go!

fatcityredneckgal_thumb_300x511.png

My wife is a highly trained fighter.