WHO IS PROUD?

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
aren't you the snitch that stay snitching on your fellow brown workers at your HUB?
If anyone should be "PROUD" it would be you....im shocked to say the least.

This is my humble opinion and I write this alone in Vegas.

If guys are trying to screw over the guys like me who do it by the book then friend$$k em. If they violate I grieve. I don't want their friendship or respect. Diet Dr. Pepper is my drink of choice. Michael Sam is only in the news because he is gay. Go Johnny Manziel!

Packmule

One has to remember that much of the corporate crap we put up with nowadays is pretty common with all corporations. Proud to say I work at ups? Yes. Still think the whole work world is going to hell? Yes also.

bumped

I'm proud to work for UPS, but would never recommend it to someone with a future. I mean with today's background checks if you have made mistakes in your younger years I would then recommend UPS.

bumped

For someone who is supposedly a coke driver, it's remarkable that you are this familiar with UPS references like cardinal infractions.

If he works at Coke I have no idea why he posts here. That being said both Coke and Pepsi are in my union, and all te companies are talked about in the general meetings.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yep. I noticed the same thing.:sheepish:
_KGrHqFHJEIFE3tZO20rBRe_ut3b_w_60_3-2.jpeg

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

If he works at Coke I have no idea why he posts here. That being said both Coke and Pepsi are in my union, and all te companies are talked about in the general meetings.

oh ,so just because I work for Coke that means I'm not allowed to post to a PUBLIC forum?lmao.

So I guess since you work for UPS you're not allowed to get packaged deliveries to your home from FedEx.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
oh ,so just because I work for Coke that means I'm not allowed to post to a PUBLIC forum?lmao.

So I guess since you work for UPS you're not allowed to get packaged delivered to your home from FedEx.
Fedex and Coke are two very different animals. You're allowed to post whereever you want, but I really don't get why anyone who hasn't/doesn't work here (with the exception of Moreluck) would really want to.

Coca Cola Delivery Man87

No,i don't drink soda.
However,I do drink pepsi cola products and leave the empty bottles in the Coke truck when im done at the end of the day.

What's the worst that can happen?I get fired?
lmao,so......