WHO IS PROUD?

I worked at Coca Cola for 12 years, thought the job was the best job ever....Management comes in, closes the building, and my life is turned upside down. I feel lucky every week to see a nice paycheck, benefits for my family, and a few percent tucked away into a 401k. My customer's appreciate the service I provide. So all in all I am proud.... Ask me again on Monday when I am over dispatched and my answer may be different. Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

ManInBrown

I don't agree with what A LOT of what UPS does but every corporation has certain things that they do at the employees' expense. The medical, dental, vision benefits and the amount of vacation and sick time we get is unheard of at most other places of employment, not to mention the pay we receive. I try to focus on the positive aspects of the job because there are a lot of people out there who would love to do what we do for a living. I get asked quite often on-route if UPS is hiring and most of these people want to be drivers.

There is no other place I'd rather work. I do my job at the best of my ability and take pride in what I do.
Couldn't have said it better

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
friend me, the space goes AFTER the comma you annoying purveyor of carbonated refreshment.
images-17.jpeg

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I'm not mad at anyone who doesn't feel proud to work at UPS. You get what you sow. Guess what? You treat your employees like :censored2:, they don't car for more than their paycheck.

I'm proud for the work I do, not for the company I represent.

BUCN85

I stopped going to college for this job. I was working as pt loader and had another job. I'm probly finally making it to FT driver at the end of the year. And I hear people say u should have finished college. For what? I was going for teaching. This is a better opportunity. Then I hear but you will never see your family and I say well what good is it of I can't provide for my family so at least my wife doesn't have to work and she can be with the kid instead of shipping him off to daycare 5 days a week

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

brown bomber

brown bomber
kind of semi-proud, that I worked @ UPS for 30+ yrs.,..then was forced to retire due to disabilities

I'm more proud of my daughters,..who both graduated from High School Magna cum Laude, and both graduated from college w/ high honors....my youngest daughter graduated on Saturday 5/10 (today)........I only wish that their Mother could have been here..my wife passed away 12 yrs. ago, So proud of my girls

bl04a

I've been at UPS 21 years and in spite of all the BS from management I feel really fortunate to be here. I make more money than most of the people that I deliver to and have much better health insurance than almost anyone I know, and that's even with Teamcare!
I started part-time back in 1993 and I was working a construction job during the day and UPS at night. My friends would tell me I was crazy for working at UPS while they were going to clubs and bars. Twenty-one years later I am a top rate, bidded driver and making almost six figures annually. Now, some of those same friends are always asking if I can get them a job at UPS. I am very proud to say that I work for UPS. This company has afforded me and my family a very comfortable life.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm not ashamed to say I'm proud to work for UPS. There are lots of reasons why we should all be proud. There are many people that are bitter towards the company and some of those have good reasons for that but they should still be proud of what we all do everyday despite management's apparent (but they don't see it) desire to bring this ship down. WE make UPS work. Not IE, or the desk jockey snakes barking insults at their "Yes Men" managers in conference calls or in emails, or the On Car sups that really do the manager's jobs, or the poor part-time scapegoat supervisors.
Sent using BrownCafe App