Who is this little shill and why should I care?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Too bad you can't fix your inferior little dick genetic code.:happy2:
1568625249151.jpg

newfie

Trump makes himself ridiculous. You're poking fun at a girl who isn't made up or trying to be glamorous.

that is surprisingly the standard liberal response to defend her. Oh she is right when she says multiple eco systems are collapsing. Oh she is right when she says the world stole her childhood. And if you disagree you're making fun of this poor little girl.

never mind that someone or some group is using this programed little girl to sell an extreme message of climate doom.
never mind that she looks like linda blair from the exorcist when she delivers her message.
never mind that her hate filled message makes armageddon sound like a life channel movie in comparison.

just dont pick on this poor innocent girl

rickyb

My message is that we'll be watching you.

"This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you!

"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth.

Little bit on the overhyped side eeh?
no youre just clueless.

if you knew how much you are lied to, you'd probably cry or throw up.

i mean you fought in a war based on lies.

my life has been largely dictated by big lies other people cant figure out.

at my job in the last year or 2 i realized we dont even have the fundamentals down.