Who wears a Fitbit (or similar)?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Running is a stress reliever for me. But too much cardio ages people quicker.
I always wondered if the heart has just a certain numbers of beats in it? Use them up and that's it...

1080 calories: Carl’s Jr.
th

Last edited:

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I have a walk logger app on my phone low of 7,000 steps to a high of 18,000 steps. average about 3,000 calories burned.
7000 step days I had a helper

moreluck

golden ticket member
I always wondered if the heart has just a certain numbers of beats in it? Use them up and that's it...

th
I had the same thoughts about the knee....only so many bends in a lifetime....so make them count.

moreluck

golden ticket member

th
I like Carl's', but they went overboard with this one!! In fact, since they don't sell hot dogs on their menu I've though about ordering the above and saying hold the burger and all the other junk and give me a mustard pack.

onehandsolo

I can understand that. It definitely helps. I've been preaching the workout gospel for years now but no one cares. It is literally the best stress reducer ever. I swear I'm almost stress free and its great

I am 48 years old and I totally agree with you. I do weight training 3 days a week and cardio every other day. It makes a big difference.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who uses one? I'm interested to know how many miles everyone walks everyday as a driver. There's a few in my center that say (according to their Fitbits) they walk between 7-10 miles per day! I must say that sounds a little high. Are those things known for accuracy?
There was a thread on here with everyone's numbers. From what I saw it was not very accurate. Especially the calorie counter.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You have to add some data to the iPhone 6s like your height and weight. Mine says between 18000-20000 steps a day with 11-13 miles and 36-45 flights of stairs. My route is heavy resi with one small pu about 210 stops for 300 pcs average just so we can compare what's happening

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You have to add some data to the iPhone 6s like your height and weight. Mine says between 18000-20000 steps a day with 11-13 miles and 36-45 flights of stairs. My route is heavy resi with one small pu about 210 stops for 300 pcs average just so we can compare what's happening
And they cut your route sometimes?

Delivery!!!

I can second the fitbit counting bumps in the road, I did 3000 steps in my pc driving back to the building the second day I had it. Nice idea for father's day but returned it the next day.

onehandsolo

What is your age and weight?