Who will make 49 an hour

R1wonder

Anyone know the answer to what each state or area makes , I’m so sick of seeing the “average pay” is 49 an hour , first off that’s 5 years away , and second it’s not everyone . I know upstate NY will end at 47.07

Sixth Punch Sense

Less than 4 years away.
Yeah it's weird math. When I first started fellow drivers told me it was 5 years to top rate. Went home looked at the contract, nope it's 4 years. Went back to work the next day they insisted it was 5 years. Turns out they counted year zero as year one and your first year anniversary as the start of year 2.

PT Car Washer

Yeah it's weird math. When I first started fellow drivers told me it was 5 years to top rate. Went home looked at the contract, nope it's 4 years. Went back to work the next day they insisted it was 5 years. Turns out they counted year zero as year one and your first year anniversary as the start of year 2.
5 years or 4 years it's all a wage concession. Used to be 90 days to top pay.

Sixth Punch Sense

5 years or 4 years it's all a wage concession. Used to be 90 days to top pay.
90 days would be awesome. My point is it's not 5 years it's 4 years. End of the pay raises is 2027, where top rate is $49. 2027-2023=4. Hence it takes 4 years to get to $49.

Edited, contract is up in 2028

Last edited:

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
$49.83 here

Oops I shouldn't have said that. Next contract they'll come for the West's raises...
brilliant-guiness.gif

Screencapped and sent to Sean