Who will make 49 an hour

542thruNthru

You weren't supposed to say that out loud.

@542thruNthru is never going to let us hear the end of this one....

:biggrin:
tenor-31.gif

JL 0513

What's odd is the rates throughout the country don't necessarily reflect relative cost of living. Rates were determined in different ways over the years even though the raises are uniform in the contract. One of the weird things about this job and it being a national union job is it barely differs in pay the way other jobs do in their respective markets.

I guy driving in Manhattan is probably on a tight budget at the current $44/hr while the guy in Mississippi is living it up. Ironically the job is much harder in the big cities too.

JL 0513

Anyone know the answer to what each state or area makes , I’m so sick of seeing the “average pay” is 49 an hour , first off that’s 5 years away , and second it’s not everyone . I know upstate NY will end at 47.07
5 years away is the 1st raise of the next contract. If inflation normalizes, maybe we're at $51.00 in that first year. If inflation continues high, maybe we get another big first year raise like this one putting us past $52.

nWo

What's odd is the rates throughout the country don't necessarily reflect relative cost of living. Rates were determined in different ways over the years even though the raises are uniform in the contract. One of the weird things about this job and it being a national union job is it barely differs in pay the way other jobs do in their respective markets.

I guy driving in Manhattan is probably on a tight budget at the current $44/hr while the guy in Mississippi is living it up. Ironically the job is much harder in the big cities too.

Yeah but the guy in Mississippi has to go home to his sister.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I would imagine there are other jobs out there...

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I've hung out with some Yuma drivers. Some good people. My BA tells me that even though they are RTW they have 100% participation.
I went to shifter school with a Yuma guy. They’re good dudes down there.

I wonder if there’s feeder runs out of Yuma… 50.42/hr in Yuma Arizona goes a long way 🤔