who ya got in the election

Meat

at this point that post should just be pinned to show first. No question Obama did much worse.

Just for fun, you should post a compare-and-contrast on how your net worth has faired under both Republican and Democratic administrations. I suspect about the same - marginally.

BrownArmy

John McCain is a democrat, next question.

McCain is an old-school Republican.

The fact that you think he’s a Democrat shows just where you are on the scale.

You’re super-hard Right, just ripe for a Post-Truth Neo-Fascist who demands absolute loyalty, lies with abandon, destroys the tenets of a free press, etc, on and on.

Wonder when that guy will show up...

floridays

You’re super-hard Right, just ripe for a Post-Truth Neo-Fascist who demands absolute loyalty, lies with abandon, destroys the tenets of a free press, etc, on and on.

The clown never said one bad thing in response to anything that Obama did, proposed or stood for. He was best friends with little Teddy Kennedy. Enough said on my part. He's a democrat.

BrownArmy

The clown never said one bad thing in response to anything that Obama did, proposed or stood for. He was best friends with little Teddy Kennedy. Enough said on my part. He's a democrat.

Thus proving my point...

You’ve shifted so far to the Right, I’m surprised you haven’t gone Left.

Everything shouldn’t be a battle:

Government used to ‘mostly’ work, but these days the partisan divide is so calcified that we just argue with each other, in Government, in BC, bla bla.

I wonder, if HRC had won, my guess is we’d be in an equivalent amount of turmoil, for different circumstances, but for the same general underlying divide between ideologies.

Ronald Reagan would be appalled at the current state of civic discourse.

floridays

Thus proving my point...

Government used to ‘mostly’ work, but these days the partisan divide is so calcified that we just argue with each other, in Government, in BC, bla bla.

I wonder, if HRC had won, my guess is we’d be in an equivalent amount of turmoil, for different circumstances, but for the same general underlying divide between ideologies.

You're the clowns that have been working on getting Trump out of office since his first day. Actually before, the groundwork was being laid during his campaign.

You clowns started the battle, period.

badpal

Well basically Trump is a old time democrat before that great party morphed.

BrownArmy

You're the clowns that have been working on getting Trump out of office since his first day. Actually before, the groundwork was being laid during his campaign.

You clowns started the battle, period.

I guess.

Kind of reminds me of the eight-year full on assault from Republicans against Obama’s Presidency.

This is the ridiculous partisanship I’m talking about.

vantexan

Thus proving my point...

Reagan wouldn't have signed an Obamacare type bill into law. McCain could have ended Obamacare but he put his anger with Trump ahead of what his party was trying to accomplish. And your side is desperately trying to unseat Trump to prevent the undoing of so many Obama era laws and executive orders. Elections have consequences. Deal with them in the next election, not by hook or crook.

vantexan

Reagan wouldn't have signed an Obamacare type bill into law. McCain could have ended Obamacare but he put his anger with Trump ahead of what his party was trying to accomplish. And your side is desperately trying to unseat Trump to prevent the undoing of so many Obama era laws and executive orders. Elections have consequences. Deal with them in the next election, not by hook or crook.
P.S. If Hillary had won we'd actually would have had something legitimate to impeach her on.