who ya got in the election

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I guess.

Kind of reminds me of the eight-year full on assault from Republicans against Obama’s Presidency.

This is the ridiculous partisanship I’m talking about.
And yet currently private citizen John Kerry is in violation of the Logan Act for Colluding with a Foreign State ( Iran ) to undermine Trump's authority.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And yet currently private citizen John Kerry is in violation of the Logan Act for Colluding with a Foreign State ( Iran ) to undermine Trump's authority.
SSHHHHH! Kerry's in stealth mode!!! Teresa's favorite !! He should just go ride his bike and fade away on NO LEGACY WHATSOEVER!

Meat

no Obamacare. next question

It’s funny how do nothing malcontents wake up each day and say “I would have a nice life if it wasn’t for so-and-so’s policies,” and others (e.g. myself) thrive regardless of which member of the two party system is in the Oval Office (when I say “funny,” I really mean sad - as in pathetic).

vantexan

It’s funny how do nothing malcontents wake up each day and say “I would have a nice life if it wasn’t for so-and-so’s policies,” and others (e.g. myself) thrive regardless of which member of the two party system is in the Oval Office (when I say “funny,” I really mean sad - as in pathetic).
Is that you Dano?

vantexan

What a snob you are. People want their packages delivered in a timely manner but look down their noses at those who do the actual work. All that investment, all those shares traded, mean nothing if people aren't willing to get out and bust their ass. You're either too young and naive or just too stupid to realize you wouldn't thrive without the working man, and woman, getting the job done.

newfie

I hear you beating

floridays

Meat, You ain't got Dick.

Steamer

And you figure this is representative, because, WHY?

All the progressive voices have been chased off this site, and only the strong have survived despite the attempts at weakening them.

All the TRUMP votes on this board is indicative of NOTHING.

No better than listening to RUSH, HANNITY or FOX NEWS..

The right wingnuts of this board stand protected and kept in the majority. Been that way for years.

You only have one more day of hope left on the other hand, and then, you will see how valuable those TRUMP posts on this board really are.

Just like in 2008 and 2012, led by Moorlock and AV8, they TOO, had polls that showed McLame and Romney winning the election, but we saw how that worked out....

OBAMA BLEW THEM BOTH OUT.

Same this time around.

HILLARY smashes DRUMPF and you all can cry "RIGGED" for four years until the next blowout.

TOS.

LOL, The Demon-Krauts have been crying rigged every election now. Funny how you can justify that I bet. But when you thought it was Republican it was all evil bad news LOL. Liberals have a hypcrisy problem with blinders on. I used to vote Democrat and know exactly the skewed perception that your coming from. Then I grew up.

BrownArmy

LOL, The Demon-Krauts have been crying rigged every election now. Funny how you can justify that I bet. But when you thought it was Republican it was all evil bad news LOL. Liberals have a hypcrisy problem with blinders on. I used to vote Democrat and know exactly the skewed perception that your coming from. Then I grew up.

Lulz, TOS will get right back to you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1709659729640.png