Why are some UPS employees members of two unions? I'm confused!

Bill

What a nasty little comment! Gee whiz! You say, "I really don't care about this BA doing another job"? What about the thread you started on 12-28-06? THEN you were REALLY concerned about him! I asked questions about your concerns and got ignored! :confused:1

OK. If this is the way I would get treated by officials or even members of YOUR new organization, then, on this one issue alone, count me OUT! Very reputable! Very willing to gain new members! Very willing to answer ALL our questions! :lol:
At first, I was explaining everything and answering all your questions, but it doesn't reaaly matter what I say, because you can't decipher the truth even when it it is as clear as day. I give you references, websites, but get the same lame excuses by you and your ill advised pro-Teamster backers.
If this BA is allowed to work another job, then why do we have all these restrictions on us? (Central States)

brett636

Where can I find this information? Stop making stupid statements that you can not backup. I have asked you for a website to check on what you read, but you haven't provided it. At least I tell you and everyone else where they can find my information, you do not. Be specific, give me a website or just shut up and go away.

Lol, I got that straight from the horses mouth. I did not get that from a website. If you don't want to acknowledge the truth that a rogue union won't work thats your problem. If a vote ever came to pass I will be voting Teamsters.

Bill

Lol, I got that straight from the horses mouth. I did not get that from a website. If you don't want to acknowledge the truth that a rogue union won't work thats your problem. If a vote ever came to pass I will be voting Teamsters.
Once again, you said nothing that means anything. I can say the same thing that I get my information from the horses mouth, but I give you references on where to find my information. You said that you read it somewhere about the pilots pensions, but now you got it from the horses mouth. Whats it going to be?

brett636

Once again, you said nothing that means anything. I can say the same thing that I get my information from the horses mouth, but I give you references on where to find my information. You said that you read it somewhere about the pilots pensions, but now you got it from the horses mouth. Whats it going to be?

Your just hopeless. The horse's mouth happened to be a pilot posting on the yahoo stock message forums. What is so hard to understand?

brett636

The wrong decision is sitting back and letting the ibt kill your future, legalized rape is what they are doing to us. It's time for a change, it's time to vote APWA!!!!!!!!

No, you are killing your own future. Your reliance on others will prove to be your biggest weakness. Besides your poor typing skills....

sawdusttv

Here we go again, Brett putting someone down for there typing skills and grammar in an attempt to divert the subject.
BRETT, We are getting real sick of you Teamster games, and everyone knows them like the back of our hands. After all, they have been playing them for years, just as you are!
The APWA is coming, and there is nothing that you can do about it. So, jump on the band wagon or be run over with the IBT.

Overpaid Union Thug

I've been mostly an outsider looking in on these threads. Mostly throwing in my two cents for all it's worth. It's like listening to a conversation where the majority of the people involved are agreeing and one or two others are frustrated with the way things are going. The minority starts using other tactics such as name calling or such. Kind of like questiong grammar and typing skills.

Bill

Your just hopeless. The horse's mouth happened to be a pilot posting on the yahoo stock message forums.
What is so hard to understand?
Don't believe what you read. You are totally confused. First you said that you read it somewhere that the pilots were receiving only a 20k pension. When I asked you to show me the article, you changed your tune, and said you got it straight from the horse's mouth. This means that you spoke directly to a pilot and he told you that he only receives a $20k pension. Now, once again, another story emerges that you read it on a yahoo forum board. Anyone can post any statement on a forum board. I can make stuff up and post it, but that doesn't make it the truth. I have given you references on where to find my data, but you never do. Why do you think this is so? You have lost all credibility. My advice to you: think before you speak.