Why can’t we talk about **** on here?

Time for change

It’s a facts brownout on here like the information brownout crooked Denis came up with to have the worst, most crooked contract possible by kicking off those that were actually interested in negotiating for the members.

Time for change

They can talk about raping me on here but heaven forbid we talk about actual corruption with a Teamster higher up and the fact low IQ Denis is just as capable of it as Rome. There is a reason the worst contract in the last 20 years happened during the best economy in the last 20 years.

542thruNthru

They can talk about raping me on here but heaven forbid we talk about actual corruption with a Teamster higher up and the fact low IQ Denis is just as capable of it as Rome. There is a reason the worst contract in the last 20 years happened during the best economy in the last 20 years.

Uh... who said they would rape you?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hey dumbbutt!
Pay attention ... Don't post people names on here.
Regardless whether it's good or bad ... it's one of those things called RULES.

Check out the Terms and Rules.