Why can’t we talk about **** on here?

Time for change

Thanks for clarification lol, I’ll try not to mention any convicted Teamsters and respect the rules. It’s funny though, you can’t go anywhere online and message boards etc without seeing names. I just hope Baker Mayfield gets off to a good start so he doesn’t come after our Baker Mayfield for slander. I love our BakerMayfield2018

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks for clarification lol, I’ll try not to mention any convicted Teamsters and respect the rules. It’s funny though, you can’t go anywhere online and message boards etc without seeing names. I just hope Baker Mayfield gets off to a good start so he doesn’t come after our Baker Mayfield for slander. I love our BakerMayfield2018

He lifts bro hope you know this

Ever seen him in shorts and a jacket a true trendsetter he is

@BakerMayfield2018

Last edited:

Tony Q

should people here not be aware of Rome? Should they not know the facts?
I know Rome was not built in a day. It was one of the longest empire in history. I was there in the last five years and it is very beautiful. Vatican City is very beautiful as well, highly recommend going to both places.

Tony Q

They can talk about raping me on here but heaven forbid we talk about actual corruption with a Teamster higher up and the fact low IQ Denis is just as capable of it as Rome. There is a reason the worst contract in the last 20 years happened during the best economy in the last 20 years.
If this contract is the worst one in 20 years you are saying that its worse than the last one, where you got new health care.

reginald95

I think if the person is an elected member of the Teamsters then any public discussion is fair play. They lose the privacy protections when it comes to union issue discussions.

Time for change

Teamcare sucks compared to previous but still solid insurance. I take into account the economy and leverage and this is way worse considering 2013 was coming out of Great Recession and higher unemployment and in 2018 the union should have company by the spaldings(hopefully moderator friendly term).

Time for change

Seriously compared to some of the replies I’ve had, amazing I’m the one that gets censored. I didn’t realize some names were ok and others strictly forbidden on here. I’m sorry, I’ll admit to not ever reading rules and I’m trying to grow and mature as a brown cafer. Peace and no vote sisters and brothers.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Seriously compared to some of the replies I’ve had, amazing I’m the one that gets censored. I didn’t realize some names were ok and others strictly forbidden on here. I’m sorry, I’ll admit to not ever reading rules and I’m trying to grow and mature as a brown cafer. Peace and no vote sisters and brothers.
I learned the terms of service for this site, one infraction at a time, over several years.

I can honestly say that it has helped me in other facets of my life, as I realized that saying the first thing that comes to my mind isn't always in my (or anybody else's) best interests.

If you think I'm edgy now, you should have seen the mess I posted back in 2007.

cachmeifucan

Teamcare sucks compared to previous but still solid insurance. I take into account the economy and leverage and this is way worse considering 2013 was coming out of Great Recession and higher unemployment and in 2018 the union should have company by the spaldings(hopefully moderator friendly term).
Even if it was a recession ups still was making record profits so good thing trump won gave the tax cut and economy booming so why the poor contract can u imagine if the hag won and we would have no choice but to accept this garbage and I feel like I'm insulting garbage .

Time for change

I agree cachmeifyoucan, inexcusable and pathetic contract. I have no problem with Sunday work(at premium pay), and the contract for existing part timers is completely inexcusable. Pay premium for weekend work and pay your current part timers before paying newbies and many of us will consider yes vote. Language on 22.4 has so many loopholes. 40 hour max should be in place and can’t take any existing employees hours. I’m sorry for name calling on lead negotiator, but it’s all very ridiculous and very fishy.

cachmeifucan

I thought last time it couldn't get worse. Then comes along the 13% corporate tax cut and I was thinking we are in for a nice contract economy was booming. Then reality hit like a brick. This is way worse

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

It is fine to post links, there is nothing wrong with that. Where you are going wrong was calling people d*** suckers and stuff like that. You were warned to watch your language. This site relies on Google Ad revenue and the owner regularly gets notifications from Google about some of the content that gets posted. The owner has also been contacted by lawyers employed by UPS over names getting posted. While members are anonymous, the owner is not and there are slander laws. The first forum I joined was Teamsternet that did get sued by somebody whose name kept getting posted. They also started to charge money to join if I remember correctly and that lead to its demise. The owner is all for the right to voice your opinion in a civil manner. Its the vulgar and racial stuff that gets people in trouble. And I will admit that too much of that slips by. As a mod, I do not read 90-95% of what gets posted on here so we rely on other members to notify us of infractions. Different mods do have different levels of tolerance on what we act on. This site barely breaks even as far as ad revenue goes, its not a big money maker.