Why can’t we talk about **** on here?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I grew up in a major metropolitan city, that was very ethnically diverse.

And learned to appreciate food from different countries.

If Nonna or your mom was cooking.... a good time was had by all.

And I am Nordic.

Ask anyone.... I'm an Italian.

(based on the mispronunciation of my last name) :biggrin:
Nonna always made the best food. Always 30+ people crammed into a small house on a Sunday. Lasagna, chicken cutlets and salad. Contrary to popular belief, we ate meatballs with salad and not pasta!! Lol. And I knew I liked you for some reason!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Contrary to popular belief, pasta was frowned upon when we went to Sicily except for the tourist areas. Fish, shell food, swordfish the main fare.

watdaflock?

Look ... the owner of this site does not like getting lawyers calling her with threats because members are posting names on here.

Just that simple.
I'd like proof the owner if this site has actually had a lawyer call her with threats, because somebodies name was posted on here.
I understand the rule of not posting names, but OMJ's comment I doubt.

cachmeifucan

Yea weird I’ve been naming Denis for weeks and the second I say Rome it’s deleted. Little fishy
OK let's give him a nickname like when it Italy you get it. I was on vacation on Los Angeles downtown about 4 years ago the driver heavy set Hispanic guy swore up and down he was the best. And he supported our national leader. But I guess they got it good or better than others maybe.

browntroll

so the day has finally come when we cant even mention ppls name on the internet
without getting lawyers involved. i dont like where this country is heading.
and also since i cant see the name i have no idea who u guys are even talking about :confused:

542thruNthru

How come I can't see 542 post about olive garden he trolls me then blocks me what a liberal move. That has to be the worst name to be called and it's allowed he must love "when in Italy"

I assure you my friend that I have not blocked you from anything. If you're having trouble using the internet I suggest some self help books. Internet for idiots might be right up your alley.

Also I only understood half of what you wrote. Stay off the sauce buddy.