Why can’t we talk about **** on here?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Actually I wasn’t warned at all!

Yes you were, I deleted a reported post you made and I commented about sexual or vulgar remarks in a generic notification that you should have got. You are free to start your own website and post anything you want if you don't like the rules here.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If its a legitimate link from the local news then I would think that is fine since any libel would be against that reporter or news station. The staff does not have a clue about Local officials in other parts of the country from us, we don't have any bias or care about anything like that. I thought I sent you a notification about why a particular post was removed. The one I am talking about was because of a sexual remark and it had nothing to do with remarks about a particular person that I have never heard of. If other members are threatening you in any way, then you need to report that. We don't delete posts over someone's opinion, it has to do with how that opinion is expressed.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
X

I make my own.
2 - Fluffer red-x-transp2_800.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Seriously compared to some of the replies I’ve had, amazing I’m the one that gets censored. I didn’t realize some names were ok and others strictly forbidden on here. I’m sorry, I’ll admit to not ever reading rules and I’m trying to grow and mature as a brown cafer. Peace and no vote sisters and brothers.
Report them Bro.
How do you think the Mods know to delete your non-compliant posts?
I can guarantee it's not because they want to read your posts.

tit for tat.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

It is fine to post links, there is nothing wrong with that. Where you are going wrong was calling people d*** suckers and stuff like that. You were warned to watch your language. This site relies on Google Ad revenue and the owner regularly gets notifications from Google about some of the content that gets posted. The owner has also been contacted by lawyers employed by UPS over names getting posted. While members are anonymous, the owner is not and there are slander laws. The first forum I joined was Teamsternet that did get sued by somebody whose name kept getting posted. They also started to charge money to join if I remember correctly and that lead to its demise. The owner is all for the right to voice your opinion in a civil manner. Its the vulgar and racial stuff that gets people in trouble. And I will admit that too much of that slips by. As a mod, I do not read 90-95% of what gets posted on here so we rely on other members to notify us of infractions. Different mods do have different levels of tolerance on what we act on. This site barely breaks even as far as ad revenue goes, its not a big money maker.
I sent in my $50. Can I cuss now?