Why does UPS hate Jesus ?

specter208

Sure I did, it what humans have always done, long before Christianity or your God. It used to be viewed as moral to go throw your baby in the fire for Molach.

morals are not without meaning, they are meaningful to societies and people that establish them. It open ended as to whose morals are superior, if you were born in Saudi Arabia you’d probably be happy to stone me to death for being gay. Praise Allah.

Im saying it’s not group think that’s a problem, it’s what the group thinks.
Hey brother. The babies being thrown into the fire was not done by Christians. It was by pagan canaanites living in the land that would later be Israel. God actually sent the Israelites to deliver judgement on this people to stop the evil done by these canaanites.

Indecisi0n

Hey brother. The babies being thrown into the fire was not done by Christians. It was by pagan canaanites living in the land that would later be Israel. God actually sent the Israelites to deliver judgement on this people to stop the evil done by these canaanites.
.....I feel bad for you. Is that wrong ?

specter208

I saw a good discussion recently. If there is no God then life would be meaningless. Without God, there would be no point in trying to live your life a certain way, because we would all end up the same way. Dead and eventually forgotten. If God is real and His word is true, you have motivation to live a certain way because there will be a judgement at the end of it. However, all have sinned and broken the law. It is impossible for humans to keep the law. So how does a person become saved ? He will trust in Jesus Christ by faith, the son of God who has freely offered His life in your place to pay for our sins. And because Jesus is God, he has the owner to resurrect Himself which He did, and will give you eternal life as well. Take a chance on Jesus Christ.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know, I’m highlighting that religion is far from a standard of absolute truth and falls into relativism because like everything else in morality it is created by man, not gods.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

solipsism.jpg