Why does UPS hate Jesus ?

floridays

No it doesn’t because even the concept of god breaks down into relativism, different people interpret it differently. That’s why you have different religions and denominations. Religion doesn’t provide absolute truth.

A cross and empty grave does. No religion buddy, a crucifixion and a resurrection, for what reason, that's your question. If you get the answer your response will dictate how you view life.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's the concept of an absolute truth. An ideal that can only be sought after, but never grasped. Something that is not understood cannot be open to interpretation, we can only hope to orient our thinking towards it.

If there is an absolute truth, even if we don't understand it, then we have some sort of standard against which to measure the value of an idea. Only with the concept of an Absolute Truth can there be any justification in saying that "We hold these truths to be self evident..."
You are quoting someone who was heavily influenced by enlightenment deists. The flowering buds of atheism friend. Why didnt he say God instead of creator. Deist.

El Correcto

god is dead
A cross and empty grave does. No religion buddy, a crucifixion and a resurrection, for what reason, that's your question. If you get the answer your response will dictate how you view life.
People have been dismissing the resurrection of Jesus as a myth, including some of the most influential people like Thomas Jefferson in founding this country, for hundreds of years.

You are peddling non-sense, with all evidence pointing the other direction. I’m beginning to believe you died and resurrected with severe brain damage from lack of oxygen to your brain.

Overpaid Union Thug

That is understood. There is still room at the cross for you. I'm not here to convince you, only to make an offer. I used to be a tuff guy also, now I just think I am.
Take care Thug.
Nowhere in any of my posts did I indicate that I am, or think I am, a tough guy. Putting your condescending and snide comment aside.....the funny (and sad) thing is that none, and I mean NONE, of the many religions on this planet have any more validity based on evidence than The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. And it’s a purely satire religion. LOL

floridays

god and jesus are Fictional characters in a fictional book.
You may have put yourself in a tight spot. As a believer I won't even attempt to change your mind.
I do think if the time came that no one talked of Jesus you'll wonder where all the hypocrites went, you'll wonder where did all the people go that believed in the "fictional book" and it's fictional "God" and saviour Jesus.
Gonna be too late then. I hope He finds you, I know you won't look for Him. No one does.

floridays

People have been dismissing the resurrection of Jesus as a myth, including some of the most influential people like Thomas Jefferson in founding this country, for hundreds of years.

You are peddling non-sense, with all evidence pointing the other direction. I’m beginning to believe you died and resurrected with severe brain damage from lack of oxygen to your brain.
That's your choice, I don't tilt at windmills that I don't believe exist, Don.
don quixote.png

You do.

floridays

Nowhere in any of my posts did I indicate that I am, or think I am, a tough guy. Putting your condescending and snide comment aside.....the funny (and sad) thing is that none, and I mean NONE, of the many religions on this planet have any more validity based on evidence than The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. And it’s a purely satire religion. LOL
I don't know, in my day Thug kinda connotated tuff. I didn't know too many pusillanimous Thugs, unless the were by themselves.
That said you will never find one post on this site where I promote religion, period.
I only offer what saved me, a crucified, raised Christ. Nothing more, nothing less. Religion condemns sinners, Jesus saves sinners. I had plenty of rules, each confirmed me as a law breaker. Jesus took my penalty upon himself and paid my debt.
I don't say this harshly or with bad intent, you can let Him square your account or you can attempt to square your own. It's up to you.