Why does UPS hate Jesus ?

Overpaid Union Thug

You are correct.
You're trying to make the cart pull the horse though.
You're a little mixed up.
That makes absolutely no sense.
I don't know, in my day Thug kinda connotated tuff. I didn't know too many pusillanimous Thugs, unless the were by themselves.
That said you will never find one post on this site where I promote religion, period.
I only offer what saved me, a crucified, raised Christ. Nothing more, nothing less. Religion condemns sinners, Jesus saves sinners. I had plenty of rules, each confirmed me as a law breaker. Jesus took my penalty upon himself and paid my debt.
I don't say this harshly or with bad intent, you can let Him square your account or you can attempt to square your own. It's up to you.
Why Jesus? Why not any other of the many religions that have just as much evidence (none) of being the one true religion?

floridays

That makes absolutely no sense.

Why Jesus? Why not any other of the many religions that have just as much evidence (none) of being the one true religion?
If you are sincerely asking I'll be glad to help. If you want to argue I'm equipped to but refuse to, it's not my job to convict. To put you on the right path, Jesus is not a religion.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
You may have put yourself in a tight spot. As a believer I won't even attempt to change your mind.
I do think if the time came that no one talked of Jesus you'll wonder where all the hypocrites went, you'll wonder where did all the people go that believed in the "fictional book" and it's fictional "God" and saviour Jesus.
Gonna be too late then. I hope He finds you, I know you won't look for Him. No one does.

I hope all religion gets banned and believers get thrown in Mental Institutions.

Overpaid Union Thug

If you are sincerely asking I'll be glad to help. If you want to argue I'm equipped to but refuse to, it's not my job to convict. To put you on the right path, Jesus is not a religion.
Equipped to argue....yes. But I can guarantee you with the utmost certainty that you, nor ANYONE ELSE, are equipped to PROVE that your religion (or any other) is nothing more than a hope.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If it was witnessed and recorded , like history , why can’t it be believed ??
None of us witnessed the revolution ,civil war, the Great War , it was all written down and documented , so maybe that was all a hoax as well !

floridays

Equipped to argue....yes. But I can guarantee you with the utmost certainty that you, nor ANYONE ELSE, are equipped to PROVE that your religion (or any other) is nothing more than a hope.
It may be because I am an idiot, but I think you are sincere, I'll play.

Jesus, when he walked the earth, on two feet was two people. He was the most loved person by some the most hated by the others. I can assure you if he wasn't the Son of God there would not have been an empty tomb.
All it would have taken at the time to prove Him as a liar would be a body.

Some of the people that loved Him actually saw Him alive after His death. After a period of time He was gone, He said He was going to His Father.
Once again, no body, for those that loved Him and those that hated Him.
I'll ask you.
Where is His body?
Exactly what are the ramifications if the ones who loved Him actually did see Him, and He then went to His Father?
Where is His body?

Overpaid Union Thug

It may be because I am an idiot, but I think you are sincere, I'll play.

Jesus, when he walked the earth, on two feet was two people. He was the most loved person by some the most hated by the others. I can assure you if he wasn't the Son of God there would not have been an empty tomb.
All it would have taken at the time to prove Him as a liar would be a body.

Some of the people that loved Him actually saw Him alive after His death. After a period of time He was gone, He said He was going to His Father.
Once again, no body, for those that loved Him and those that hated Him.
I'll ask you.
Where is His body?
Exactly what are the ramifications if the ones who loved Him actually did see Him, and He then went to His Father?
Where is His body?
All I just read was a fable from a series of old scrolls and texts that have been retranslated and reinterpreted hundreds of times over a period of thousands of years.

Overpaid Union Thug

If it was witnessed and recorded , like history , why can’t it be believed ??
None of us witnessed the revolution ,civil war, the Great War , it was all written down and documented , so maybe that was all a hoax as well !
From the little bit of research I have done over the years it seems that there really is no historical account of Jesus other than a couple of mentions here and there. The last one I remember reading about (a historical figure of that time but I do not recall the name of) just mentioned that he was executed and that his religion was a “superstition.”

Regular non-religious history doesn’t really corroborate the parts of the Bible that would establish its validity. Until that happens it will just be any other religion that is highly open to debate and ridicule. I am not anti-Christian by no means. I just think it, along with all religion, doesn’t have enough historical backing (Let alone concrete proof) to warrant such hard-core backing, debating, and wars.

Last edited: