Why I give... (Un Way)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
His response was to a personal attack if you need guidance.

No it wasn't. It was a stated fact on information Dave has provided on here. From a different point of view.

If you want to seethe personal attacks, scroll up a little where Dave says Brown slave will be a terrible parent etc.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No it wasn't. It was a stated fact on information Dave has provided on here. From a different point of view.

If you want to seethe personal attacks, scroll up a little where Dave says Brown slave will be a terrible parent etc.
Come on Dude! Not even a good rationalization.
A personal attack is a personal attack.
I'm not criticizing or saying it was unjustified but it was obviously a personal attack.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm not criticizing or saying it was unjustified but it was obviously a personal attack.

More like redirection. When someone "attacks", you redirect their energy on them like a mirror. It's actually a very old and wise rationalization.

If he took it "personal " then there was some truth to it. Truth hurts.

Maybe he can remember that next time he attacks @Brownslave688 or @joeboodog for them being who they are etc.

Do you see the point now? Agree?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
More like redirection. When someone "attacks", you redirect their energy on them like a mirror. It's actually a very old and wise rationalization.

If he took it "personal " then there was some truth to it. Truth hurts.

Maybe he can remember that next time he attacks @Brownslave688 or @joeboodog for them being who they are etc.

Do you see the point now? Agree?
I see your point but if one responds to a personal attack with a personal attack it is still a personal attack regardless of the reason or rationalization.
Own up Dude.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I see your point but if one responds to a personal attack with a personal attack it is still a personal attack regardless of the reason or rationalization.
Own up Dude.

I have no problem treating Dave the way he treats others when warranted.

This was one of those times.

I don't take it personally so it feels more like a redirect of his BS.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
More like a response to one.

Question me all you want but do not talk about my kids.

Didn't mention your kids. Mentioned your parenting skills. Not the same thing.

Remember your comment I just quoted next time you feel the need to tell @Brownslave688 hes a crappy parent.

Once again, might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Nice try though turning it all on you Mr victim.

How's that narcissistic view working for you?

oldngray

nowhere special

I agree with you about the personal attacks but why are you only chastising one of them and letting the other slide?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Didn't mention your kids. Mentioned your parenting skills. Not the same thing.

Remember your comment I just quoted next time you feel the need to tell @Brownslave688 hes a crappy parent.

Once again, might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Nice try though turning it all on you Mr victim.

How's that narcissistic view working for you?
I was gonna say no one mentioned his kids at all.