Why The High Divorce Rate?

gingerkat

OMG, what the hell happened here? I wish someone was around here to give me a little "wink wink"

Okay, now someone needs a nap! Go to your room!

Re-Raise

I kinda caught that from your last post, you didn't necessarily say that, but to ask me what my age was, I think anyone could see the direction you were going... And I'm just messing with you (I have a dark sense of humor, forgive me) even if your wife was a MILF or very attractive, I would never betray the woman I'm with because I'm not like that. Don't get offended by what I say, trust me, I've been through worse when concerning women. Just speaking from experience, that's all...

First off I am so thankful that you are too faithful to steal my wife from me, that was close.

Second, the only reason I asked for your age and about your parents, is because I spent a couple of spring breaks in Florida in the mid 80 s. I was afraid that leaving you without a father might have led to your outlook on marriage.

Thanks for sharing the definition of condescending with me. I had no idea what it meant. wink wink

RitchieDavies

Trollkiller
First off I am so thankful that you are too faithful to steal my wife from me, that was close.

Second, the only reason I asked for your age and about your parents, is because I spent a couple of spring breaks in Florida in the mid 80 s. I was afraid that leaving you without a father might have led to your outlook on marriage.

Thanks for sharing the definition of condescending with me. I had no idea what it meant. wink wink

Hey, don't mention it, Dad! I wouldn't want to shame my old man in front of his new lady... if you know what I mean ; ) ; ).

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
First off Orly and Ritchie neither of you answered my question about your parent's marriages. Also I am very curious how old each of you are and if you are still working part-time? Do either of you have children?

And for everyone else who reads this , have any of you actually signed a pre- nuptial agreement before you were married? I don't know anyone who has. We are truck drivers , not billionaire business owners.

Well, on my fathers side, his parents lived together until death. My mothers side, her father died in world war two. Her mother remarried a few years later, she had to because of the bills. My parents, lived together until he died about 5 years ago. He was married before, and divorced, the women only wanted the last name.

My father was always around, he spent 38 years in the navy and left with a great retirement package. My Mother, went off to get a masters in accounting. And started her real life career, after the navy.

I lived with two great parents that were always there for me. They hardly fought and set great examples for me and my brother.

I call for the prenup nowadays because what I've been seeing with the rates and all the stories I hear. Wow, really, you're going to risk 70,000k a year over a women, k... sounds legit. Perhaps she wants half of your pay. Which you end up only making 35,000 and year. It doesnt matter how much or how little you make, there will always be something to take.

I think some of you are so generous, you should give me some money too. Which I really dont want, just making a comment that relates.