Why would anti-Hoffa members lie to 952 about who the petition signature was for?

Evil

Members of Local 95.

Members at CVS
in (La Habra CA) were lied to on Monday midnight/morning about the petition drive to get candidates accredited!

They were told that the signatures were for a Los Angeles candidate (Ron H) or IBT. However they failed to say that Ron H is running on the Hoffa-Hall Slate. The slate that sold UPS members out, and screwed over Local 89 and the Pennsylvania Ryder! The people that sold UPS Teamsters out!

Why would you cowards not tell your brothers that they were signing a petition to accredit the Hoffa-Hall sell-out slate?

Anyone that supports Ron H supports Hoffa and is a traitor to the labor movement.

A fact is a fact!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Members of Local 95.

Members at CVS
in (La Habra CA) were lied to on Monday midnight/morning about the petition drive to get candidates accredited!

They were told that the signatures were for a Los Angeles candidate (Ron H) or IBT. However they failed to say that Ron H is running on the Hoffa-Hall Slate. The slate that sold UPS members out, and screwed over Local 89 and the Pennsylvania Ryder! The people that sold UPS Teamsters out!

Why would you cowards not tell your brothers that they were signing a petition to accredit the Hoffa-Hall sell-out slate?

Anyone that supports Ron H supports Hoffa and is a traitor to the labor movement.

A fact is a fact!

Where did they lie?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Members of Local 95.

Members at CVS

A fact is a fact!
I love these threads. It's the same complaints over and over for different candidates of your opposition. I think your putting way too much value in thinking everyone hates Hoffa. That is only fact to a handful of people. You'll see in just over a year.

804brown

I love these threads. It's the same complaints over and over for different candidates of your opposition. I think your putting way too much value in thinking everyone hates Hoffa. That is only fact to a handful of people. You'll see in just over a year.
I think it is quite enlightening. It seems the only way to get those signatures for the Hoffa group is to scam the members. By leaving out a certain inconvenient item (The petition is to get Hoffa/Hall accredited), members are told to sign for their local officer without mentioning the connection to Hoffa/Hall. How sneaky!!
This is a lie of omission. Yes, it allowed Hoffa/Hall to collect lots of signatures throughout the country by deceiving the members.(When petitioning in Balt. area I heard guys tell me they signed other petition a few days earlier. They were not Hoffa supporters at all but signed because their BA shoved a clip board in their face!!)
But I think this unethical method will bite them in the :censored2:. Manipulating unsuspecting members into signing a petition is one thing but converting that into ACTUAL votes next year is another.
Our 40-50,000 signatures in a very short time are an honest reading/measure of the anti-H20 sentiment. Your "130,000" signatures is a false sense of approval.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I think it is quite enlightening. It seems the only way to get those signatures for the Hoffa group is to scam the members. By leaving out a certain inconvenient item (The petition is to get Hoffa/Hall accredited), members are told to sign for their local officer without mentioning the connection to Hoffa/Hall. How sneaky!!
This is a lie of omission. Yes, it allowed Hoffa/Hall to collect lots of signatures throughout the country by deceiving the members.(When petitioning in Balt. area I heard guys tell me they signed other petition a few days earlier. They were not Hoffa supporters at all but signed because their BA shoved a clip board in their face!!)
But I think this unethical method will bite them in the :censored2:. Manipulating unsuspecting members into signing a petition is one thing but converting that into ACTUAL votes next year is another.
Our 40-50,000 signatures in a very short time are an honest reading/measure of the anti-H20 sentiment. Your "130,000" signatures is a false sense of approval.
Sneaky?
{{image deleted by cheryl because the document contained full names}}
Can you not read? So your accusing 135000 members of getting swindled? Do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe you? It's too bad that this election will ruin Tim's "bigger :censored2: plans for this :censored2: country".
STOP INSULTING THE MEMBERS INTELLIGENCE!

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

It's the same old story..... Look at all their thousands of posts and not one positive for the local all these years........ Really??? It's all hype and totally obvious they try so hard to keep negative threads at the top of the forums. What is really sad is they try to sucker members into running against the locals with this hype. Funny thing is the reformers votes at 952 have dropped every election. They call themselves unionist but plaster the Internet with things that paint a negative teamster image instead of positive one and do much more harm than good. Most of this nonsense is hearsay and never even happened.....

Last edited:

Evil

It's the same old story..... Look at all their thousands of posts and not one positive for the local all these years........ Really??? It's all hype and totally obvious they try so hard to keep negative threads at the top of the forums. What is really sad is they try to sucker members into running against the locals with this hype. Funny thing is the reformers votes at 952 have dropped every election. They call themselves unionist but plaster the Internet with things that paint a negative teamster image instead of positive one and do much more harm than good. Most of this nonsense is hearsay and never even happened.....

It was not Local 952 officers or business agents gathering signatures for Hoffa. Kelly is backing the Teamsters United Slate. If you don't believe me show up to the gathering on Sunday, he'll be there.

The people gathering signatures for Ron H (Hoffa-Hall) were rank-and-file members from your local! They are telling people they don't support Hoffa but they do support Ron H. In other words an oxy maroon! Stop defending what you don't know Laguna Brown. Kelly is not supporting Hoffa! How many signatures did you get for Hoffa? Laguna Brown can't wait to see you with a red vest so we can take a picture of you and send it to your boy in Portland so he can see the cowardice "flip-flop" you turned out to be when he left! Haha!

The Silent Bang

I think those members at CVS really don't care about the general election, You really put too much on it! Your hate clouds the reality of what these 952 members real concerns are.
And those concerns are lack of representation, not having a BA that speaks the same language as most of those members inside that warehouse..... The lack of any type of communication with drivers and mechanics....

That is really your biggest problem, you try to instill your views onto others and they could see right through your twisted thoughts..

The Silent Bang

LB name ONE positive thing the local has done "all these years" JUST ONE !! What has PK, Gram and the rest of the Bozo's at local 952 done for the membership ???
bozo-goosed.jpg

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Kind of the same thing teamster United does by not tell everyone when people ask "who is Tim s" and you guys never say the only national news he has is he was the president of the local that had the maspeth 250 debacle

BigDaddyO8a

Members of Local 95.

Members at CVS

A fact is a fact!
Local 95 is in virginia

BigDaddyO8a

Members of Local 95.

Members at CVS

A fact is a fact!
Ron has probably saved your job. I know for a fact that he has saved Richard Gs job

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I like Ron. I'd sign a petition for him anytime.
I'd sign most anybody's petition to be accredited.
It doesn't mean you are endorsing that particular candidate.
I would have signed Hoffa and hall, but nobody has been to my local trying?

Anybody deserves to run for office if they wish.
I support that notion.