Why would UPS 05 drivers?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Was never meant to replace your salary you should be saving so it will be about 400 a week similar to disability Part-time employees getting $150 a lot will be pretty happy
Truck payment, mortgage payment, and phone payments cost a whole lot more than that.

Who saves?

FozziesDeliveries

In our center; we are being coded 05 (Actual Hours) even if we work over 8 hours. Does anyone have a rationale as to why UPS management would do this?
As others have said its about numbers. It makes their numbers look better because they didn't dispatch enough or were too spread or whatever stupid reason they have.

I am in a bonus center too and i hate it. I hear alot of drivers talk how they used to make bonus and don't now even though they do the same things they used to. I have seen it on my route too. Sometimes I used to make bonus the i started to consistently be over some, then i was around an hour over and then i went back to being over only slightly again. I run my route the same way but the numbers magically change.

Bonus centers ABSOLUTELY encourage bad habits.

Edit: improved poor grammer brought on by alcohol

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
What happens in a bonus center if a runner finishes a route worth 9 hours in 7 hours? Does actual hours (05) negate the bonus in this scenario? I will ask my steward. Just looking for more input. Thanks
Said “runner” will be helping or sweep a UPS store before they would deal with all that

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
The company saves 10 minutes per driver, paid break, here in the Atlantic area. My center voted bonus out. Took 5 tries. Funny that management said it wouldn't matter to them either way. We had 5 votes to remove it and prevailed each time. It finally stuck after the 5th vote. Center manager was sent packing the next day.

thecamel

By the way. That was the best day ever at the UPS. Division manager took the floor of the pcm, introduced the new center manager to us, told the old manager that she was thankful that her partners in another division could find his ass a job . He never said a word and never showed his ugly mug again:clap:

oldngray

nowhere special
By the way. That was the best day ever at the UPS. Division manager took the floor of the pcm, introduced the new center manager to us, told the old manager that she was thankful that her partners in another division could find his ass a job . He never said a word and never showed his ugly mug again:clap:
Usually the manager will be gone one day with no explanation.

thecamel

The old Jack offs come here to retire. Our center is that good. And too good to many of them. How would you say? we are a destination center.

oldngray

nowhere special
I’ve never really understood why people worry about their managers too much I always like to tell my managers who are dicks don’t worry I’ll be here longer than you
The good ones tend to get moved around more while they keep the dirty ones in place as long as they keep their bosses happy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Serious question: how did those who crossed get treated afterwards? Complete ostracism forever? Physical intimidation? I can’t imagine anyone in our building being enough of a scumbag to do it, but I’m becoming less optimistic and more jaded as time marches on.
We only had one cross
Funny thing is when we came back the tires kept going flat on his car
He quit shortly after 20 year guy that was always a total spaz