Wildfire In Santa Clarita, California

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if my wife had to find me a job.
Exactly.

What type of guy needs his wife to not only find the job but do all the legwork to get it?

Not to mention let's register on an employee site for him as well and ask questions in his behalf.

Does she keep the balls in a jar as well?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
you voting for Trump too?
not a huge trump fan but here's my thoughts on Hillary.
image.jpeg

LuckyDucky

iPhone auto correct.

Should I spell it out for you or should your husband do it since you do all the big stuff like finding him a job, interviews, testing?
you are so sexist. But it doesnt surprise me and I guess eventually it would come to this. Are you guys all voting for trump, because you couldnt vote for a woman? If a woman helps her husband find the best job than the man is a wimp? wow. Backwards. But again not surprising.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
you are so sexist. But it doesnt surprise me and I guess eventually it would come to this. Are you guys all voting for trump, because you couldnt vote for a woman? If a woman helps her husband find the best job than the man is a wimp? wow. Backwards. But again not surprising.
First off, I'm not a trump supporter. I'm undecided. Nice assuming. How the hell did you draw those conclusions???

And you "didn't help" him find a job, you pretty much did everything for him and that is a HUGE difference.

What's not surprising is you generalized this conversation and made it political.

And last, I'm married to one of the strongest, successful, independent women ever. Sexism doesn't fly. Even she would say you are a pushover and an enabler.

Big difference.

Brownslave688

Being a woman doesn't even fall in the top 100 reasons why I'm not voting for her. And it shouldn't be a reason to vote for her either.

Brownslave688

Most of us you're calling sexist in this thread are so terrible that we "let" our wives go to work every day and make a significant amount more than we do.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Being a woman doesn't even fall in the top 100 reasons why I'm not voting for her. And it shouldn't be a reason to vote for her either.
But we are sexist because we are pointing out that she pretty much enables her husband from being independent and finding his own job.

Yeah that's it. Let's use a label and say sexist when what she really means is "im super codependent and probably a control freak and my husband sounds very lazy when it comes to certain responsibilities so I do it all"

But let's play the political angle

Brownslave688

But we are sexist because we are pointing out that she pretty much enables her husband from being independent and finding his own job.

Yeah that's it. Let's use a label and say sexist when what she really means is "im super codependent and probably a control freak and my husband sounds very lazy when it comes to certain responsibilities so I do it all"

But let's play the political angle
well it's an election year gotta make everything political. Lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Most of us you're calling sexist in this thread are so terrible that we "let" our wives go to work every day and make a significant amount more than we do.
I just asked my wife if she had to get me a job at ups and do all the legwork instead of me doing it, what does that say?

She said it says I wouldn't be with you because I'm not your mother.

And there you go

Brownslave688

I just asked my wife if she had to get me a job at ups and do all the legwork instead of me doing it, what does that say?

She said it says I wouldn't be with you because I'm not your mother.

And there you go
My wife said the fact that she signed up on a website for her husbands job tells me all I need to know.