Will Democrats show their TRUE colors next week ???

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sorry, I'm out on this administration.

When you know that exiting that country like this will cause massive murderous crimes against humanity and you do it anyway then you are complicit and so are the people who support this sorry bunch of crooked and cold hearted liars.
So we should allow our sons and brothers and daughters to die and become disabled for Afghanistan? Hmmm, I thought you guys wanted less government, this sounds like over extended governance, of another country no less.

MAKAVELI

Truly the south central sage. Could of done a lot of good in that office just having a platform to brow beat Californians. I’m a big supporter of Mr. Elder.
Sage.🤣
“Larry Elder is not welcome anywhere in South-Central,” added former friend and collaborator Najee Ali.

Earl Ofari Hutchinson, a community leader and one of Elder’s longtime critics, calls the “sage” title “a phony, self-serving tag to get street cred.”

El Correcto

god is dead
Sage.🤣
“Larry Elder is not welcome anywhere in South-Central,” added former friend and collaborator Najee Ali.

Earl Ofari Hutchinson, a community leader and one of Elder’s longtime critics, calls the “sage” title “a phony, self-serving tag to get street cred.”
Well as the sage of south central pointed out, a lot of ignorant black men lynch other black men. I doubt Larry cares what these ignorant racist uncle toms have to say.

MAKAVELI

Well as the sage of south central pointed out, a lot of ignorant black men lynch other black men. I doubt Larry cares what these ignorant racist uncle toms have to say.
Of course he doesn't care. Because he is an Uncle Tom getting rich by playing to you white cuckservatives.

El Correcto

god is dead
Of course he doesn't care. Because he is an Uncle Tom getting rich by playing to you white cuckservatives.
Nope the uncle toms are on the south central plantation voting democrat. Bunch of racist clowns.
Larry Elder could of done them a lot of good if they are willing to hear tough truths, instead they voted for that white lying devil Gavin Newsom and sold out their people for the white man’s money. Bunch of uncle toms.

Big Rigger

So we should allow our sons and brothers and daughters to die and become disabled for Afghanistan? Hmmm, I thought you guys wanted less government, this sounds like over extended governance, of another country no less.
A pull out that protected the qualified populous and our sons and daughters in uniform would be my first choice right after we continued to fix the southern border crisis. This is insane.

Then there's the show of force rocketing of whom?? Blinken "doesn't know who it was" but they had to kill someone in response to the dead Americans and Afghanis at the gate.

SMH. Incompetent jerks.

Last edited:

The big package

All of the Californian's waiting to vote for the white power governor !!!
16136283377966856977434728055386.jpg