Will Democrats show their TRUE colors next week ???

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just keep repeating that the vaccine has killed more people then the virus. You will fit right in.
No but vaccinated people are the carriers now. There’s enough evidence from doctors to demonstrate that young people who get vaccinated can become asymptotic and spread it without knowing. How else can you explain the rise in cases when over 52 % of all adults have been vaccinated? Over 75% of over 65. More people this month than last year at the same time with no vaccine. The useless shot not only wears out, it’s caused the virus to mutate faster. Side effects are being covered up. Keep you’re propaganda to yourself, no one believes it anyway. The truth is coming out, more doctors are coming forward. It was a big miscalculation by clueless Joe to push mandates, it’s only going to force the truth out faster.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

No but vaccinated people are the carriers now. There’s enough evidence from doctors to demonstrate that young people who get vaccinated can become asymptotic and spread it without knowing. How else can you explain the rise in cases when over 52 % of all adults have been vaccinated? Over 75% of over 65. More people this month than last year at the same time with no vaccine. The useless shot not only wears out, it’s caused the virus to mutate faster. Side effects are being covered up. Keep you’re propaganda to yourself, no one believes it anyway. The truth is coming out, more doctors are coming forward. It was a big miscalculation by clueless Joe to push mandates, it’s only going to force the truth out faster.
Breakthrough infections are still rare.

Big Rigger

Breakthrough infections are still rare.
It's just the beginning. We have very little history to prove or disprove much about this virus, it's adverse reactions, nor the mutant strains that may evolve.
The best the government can do is clamp down on masks again and push more shots.
Brown Cafe Research Forum. SMH

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Recall failed. Lmfao. Absolute :censored2:ing idiots. California truly gets what it deserves.

Well yea lol, when half the voting demographic is Makaveli

And they'll make any reason necessary to defend everything they're subjected to to the very end.

With one of the highest homeless rates in the nation. I know, I know "fake news."
7708CD6F-BD08-4665-9839-2BB2041DFADD.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
California is done. People there love Marxism. Permanent underclass of dependency will forever vote to keep meager handouts.

Last edited:

Big Rigger

California is done. People there love Marxism. Permanent underclass of dependency will forever vote to keep meager handouts.
I saw street interviews where people were asked what grade they gave Newsome and what he's done to help the people of CA. One guy said he's done a lot for them because he gave them weed and gay marriage.
61067-babycrt.jpg

Gotta have priorities.