Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don’t believe THC has any medicinal properties other than anti nausea or as a sleep aid and recreational drug.

I would agree except I think there are others some we don’t even know about
If it were to be legalized mainstream labs would be climbing over each other to see what they can do with it

HarryWarden

I don’t believe THC has any medicinal properties other than anti nausea or as a sleep aid and recreational drug.

You hear this war veterans? The guy who posts GIFS on browncafe doesn’t care or believe what you, or the studies say!

Wrap it up!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh please , wizard of oz is over buddy!
✊🧔‍♂️
Hey, knucklehead, I never said I didn’t or don’t use it, I’m not a hypocrite hiding behind the fake BS. I been using it longer than you’ve been alive. Just don’t pretend it’s something that it’s not.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Hey man it’s getting funneled into the US anyways so may as well be taxed and provide jobs ….OR LET THE MEXICANS MAKE ALL THE PROFIT!
✊🧔‍♂️

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This silly "medicine" narrative is so disingenuous. You're not taking it because you have seizures.

"Hurr Durr muh anxiety!". Lol.
You just want to get high, be for real.
33 states say you are wrong
No they don't.
Ever heard of Medical Marijuana there are laws that have been passed surrounding it
Yes I've heard of that my friend.

Read my post.
They didn't limit it to people having seizures.
It's a joke system, you know it.

HarryWarden

At what cost to our youth?
We should make alcohol illegal too. I hear these kids are drinking alcohol at parties now days! The horror! Big government for everyone, make it illegal! Think about the children!

Cigarettes too! Let’s ban sugar also, obese kids! Let’s have the government run our lives in every way!

Social media is bad too, let’s have the government make the internet illegal also

Car accidents are bad too, let’s make cars illegal

And school shooting… wait no, don’t make guns illegal. Making things illegal doesn’t work and will just put guns in the hands of criminals. THAT solution is to add more guns. Yup, nothing wrong with your good ole conservative logic!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Make it legal, use tax revenues to fund social services and help fund law enforcement
Do you support doing the same thing with heroin?
So you’re asking if I like my hard earned tax payer money to be spent on roughly $60,000 a year PER PERSON to put a person in prison for a non violent crime?
No I'm not asking that.
My question is simple.
It's a yes or no question.
Why are you afraid to answer?

HarryWarden

No I'm not asking that.
My question is simple.
It's a yes or no question.
Why are you afraid to answer?
My goodness man, your reading comprehension skills are just atrocious, it’s embarsssing.

I guess I’ll just simplify it your 5th grade reading level. Yes.

Now, do you think alcohol should be illegal? Yes or no and why

HarryWarden

I could drink more Hazys than you could imagine rookie
✊🧔‍♂️
Yea well I don’t like alcohol so that means no one should drink it and anyone who does is a loser. Also the UPS contract says if you test positive for alcohol on the job you can be fired, so that means you shouldn’t drink alcohol off the clock either

AND WHAT ABOUT HEROIN?!