Will inflation delay UPSers Retirements?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
agree. what was the stimulus? 6 trillion? and they wonder where inflation came from. printing all that phony money.
COLA on retirement would be super nice but wonder if that would hurt pension assets unless the union could factor this into future contracts like you suggested. .
The Western Conference Pension plan is very strong but I know other areas of the country not so.
We probably shouldn’t mention what they put into the WCT Pension last year with the same enhanced Multiplier also for this year and next….don’t need any more reason for people to be hating on the west coast… isn’t that right @542thruNthru.

vvv

The route I have is cake, sups don't bother because you don't care, and we don't even work much overtime anymore.
May I ask what your average numbers are going out n coming back piece/stop wise as well as miles?
Just curious as to what "cake" is to you and some other folks on here.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
May I ask what your average numbers are going out n coming back piece/stop wise as well as miles?
Just curious as to what "cake" is to you and some other folks on here.
135, 86 miles. Maybe 200 pcs? Mostly resi. Lots of flag lots, long driveways. Low stress. @MECH-lift would release dna if he could score such a route.

Last edited:

Drink Craft Beer

May's number will be released on June 10th.

But the rise and fuel prices are just killing everyone especially the farmers and a price of fresh food
Especially my newspaper provider cause they can't find anyone dumb enough to use their PV to deliver newspapers with these gas prices. It's now the 3rd day in a row it hasn't been delivered and I'm pissed.

GameCockFan

One of the businesses that we are involved in is mortgage tax escrows. We report delinquencies to credit agencies and banks. We also send adjustments to home owners and insurance companies prior to them being added to mortgage statements. It's baffling to me how someone can play 40% over current tax evaluations and think the municipalities aren't going to catch up the next tax season. We get so many complaints and we have to explain to them that you paid that much for the house, how do you hope to explain your taxes are too high. Think people. And when your insurance company gets that new evaluation, guess what?
But these houses aren't really worth that. The market is being manipulated. Login • Instagram