Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

Pullman Brown

I can’t speak for the company. But you have to expect to work overtime, so 6 day work weeks should be expected.
Or would you rather the PVDs take your volume?

If it’s the latter, then you’re in agreement with management.

“I can’t speak for the company” followed by speaking for the company.

I can’t speak for the company. But you have to expect to work overtime, so 6 day work weeks should be expected.
Or would you rather the PVDs take your volume?

If it’s the latter, then you’re in agreement with management.
How about using the right staffing level

How about getting some package cars instead of having to rent them two or three days a week.

It's all a Big shell game

pkgdriver

What was the name of the other one that came out after. Inside UPS?
843F0681-52DC-4A90-A68B-7B9ED4CA402D.jpeg

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
I distinguish working overtime five days a week from six-punch producing overtime. The company agreed to staff its operations accordingly! It has not! Integrity issues on both sides.
Let’s me honest here, Drivers are overpaid. That is in accordance to the industry standards, not mine or the company. Therefore, why continue to hire expensive labor, and guarantee them 40hrs when the labor is only needed for a few days/weeks/months. Rightfully so, UPS has decided to not do that, but instead work the overpaid drivers and etc..

And this is the very Thing I dislike about the union mindset is that they want their ice cream with all the toppings and to eat it too. You can have your pay, you can have your pension and you can have your benefits. But you can’t have anything else your way.

Thebrownblob

Let’s me honest here, Drivers are overpaid. That is in accordance to the industry standards, not mine or the company. Therefore, why continue to hire expensive labor, and guarantee them 40hrs when the labor is only needed for a few days/weeks/months. Rightfully so, UPS has decided to not do that, but instead work the overpaid drivers and etc..

And this is the very Thing I dislike about the union mindset is that they want their ice cream with all the toppings and to eat it too. You can have your pay, you can have your pension and you can have your benefits. But you can’t have anything else your way.
1673739617195.gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly

Are you a driver

Thebrownblob

Lol 😂 . Really… in a free and open market, you wouldn’t last long. Now I don’t pity you.
Oh you poor thing. I’ll just have to close my car lot I’m invested in and sell my lake house. 🤣 Interesting enough UPS is the free market. I was free to stay or leave there.

Last edited:

Pullman Brown

That might be true but you would have to take that up with Jim Casey who allowed the Union in the door. Does the company really want to see if we can’t have anything else come August 1? By the way it’s not all or nothing! Trade offs have occurred!