Will ups let you go after peak if you are hire as a full time driver

Hi I applied to UPS full time driver position in LI NY. I will be leaving a full time job to go to ups. Now i hear that your probation is paused during peak. Are they just going to use Me during peak then let Me go even if i am good and have no major issues? This would be terrible to leave a full time job to be used then let go. I applied to full time combination driver, i did not see anything that mentioned seasonal position.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hi I applied to UPS full time driver position in LI NY. I will be leaving a full time job to go to ups. Now i hear that your probation is paused during peak. Are they just going to use Me during peak then let Me go even if i am good and have no major issues? This would be terrible to leave a full time job to be used then let go. I applied to full time combination driver, i did not see anything that mentioned seasonal position.
Hard to say every center is different…I wouldn’t risk your future on UPS. They have destroyed so many lives
🧔‍♂️✊

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Dont do it. You are seasonal and absolutely will be let go after Peak

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Better go beg for your old job back

Dont do it. You are seasonal and absolutely will be let go after Peak
This absolute crazy. I spoke to a driver in nyc with 26 years on and he said there was a big lawsuit over that here in NY and they dont do that. Also LI is slammed with work and need drivers. So upsetting this company puts me in this position. We were told today that we are new drivers and seasonal help will be hired after us to help out.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
This absolute crazy. I spoke to a driver in nyc with 26 years on and he said there was a big lawsuit over that here in NY and they dont do that. Also LI is slammed with work and need drivers. So upsetting this company puts me in this position. We were told today that we are new drivers and seasonal help will be hired after us to help out.
How old are you ? If UPS hires you more than likely you will be crushed 6 days a week for years

🧔‍♂️✊