Winter Driving

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Ill drive like pop pop in the snow and ice. If the backroads where I live are all jacked up with ice ill just call in. I live the farthest from the center and 1 guy lives the farthest the other way. If I do come in ill deliver to about 415 and shut it down n roll in. I shut it down so I have enough time to get back to center by dark. I don't play the game, not only do I have to worry about the long hike there but I have to equally worry about getting home safely also. Long ride both ways in bad weather. A normal ride to work is 45 to 50 min so you might as well say an hour and a half both ways in snow and ice. EMC all day long and don't give a fudge lol.
Yeah, I feel the same on some days. There are others where the timing is very early, and the roads are fine later.

I live 48 miles and ~55 minutes away, but on top of a 1000' foothill, including a 600' incline in 1/2 mile. :)

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yeah, I feel the same on some days. There are others where the timing is very early, and the roads are fine later.

I live 48 miles and ~55 minutes away, but on top of a 1000' foothill, including a 600' incline in 1/2 mile. :)
Ya, but I bet the view you have is much better than this flat lander has!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Business. Screw resi's unless the road is perfectly flat. Any hill or curve you're going to lose traction, and get blamed for the wreck that you have. Just EC 70% of the route until the streets are clear, there's nothing on your truck worth getting into a wreck or injured for
You wouldn't last long in the country.

BigBeef42

Lets not take things too literally guys. They're just words.

Anyways, thanks for the replies. I want to be prepared for this peak. Its not going to be very fun; however the ot will be sweeeeet.

Less Runnin, More Stunnin

SmithBarney

Slap those chains on... and let er rip... man I miss those days, chaining up a p1000, and damn I was fast on those snowy mountain roads.... Only time I ever got stuck is when I decided not to chain up for a couple "quick" deliveries... I sat for 5 hours one day..(I was 10 minutes out of town) Thanks guys! ;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Probably not, no. But peoples crap isn't worth the risk. You want to try it? No problem. It's not for me

Sent using BrownCafe App
I can drive a package car with no worries in up to about 6-8 inches of snow. And don't really get worried until over a foot.

You're obviously not to comfortable in the snow. I mean its not magic that people in Minnesota get around fine in 100 inches a year and 2 inches south of the mason Dixon line and the whole town shuts down.

I can drive a package car with no worries in up to about 6-8 inches of snow. And don't really get worried until over a foot.

You're obviously not to comfortable in the snow. I mean its not magic that people in Minnesota get around fine in 100 inches a year and 2 inches south of the mason Dixon line and the whole town shuts down.
Snow,plus hills,plus crappy package cars = no delivery.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I just fet tired of his crap.
Always calling names,and saying everybodyelse,ruins BC.

But all he does ,is chase people away.

And has a big negative impact,on BC.

Screw him!

I can think of a few others that do the same thing. Especially some who just jumped on the "hate Dave bandwagon" without even knowing him or giving him a chance, because, you know, it's the cool thing to do.