wives writing in

dei8

I have to ask this question, because it really bothers me. Why is it that whenever there is an issue, the wives always write into the forums. For example: The other day my husband (fill in the blank) at work. What should he do about it? Its great that a spouse is interested, but is the husband so lazy he cant write for himself? I have seen this over and over. I know its not a big deal, just a real pet peeve. Thanks

trickpony1

....... but is the husband so lazy he cant write for himself?
why don't you try dealing with what we have to deal with all day long and see what you feel like doing when you get home?
Some wives are supportive of their husbands and enjoy doing little things for them to help them out. They enjoy being a wife and not a room mate.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And also, normally these Threads are started by a wife whose husband just got fired. The idea of a weekly paycheck to stop coming in causes a lot of problems for most people. I'm amazed at the amount of people who have no extra money put aside for emergencies like this. I am also amazed that only about 25% of people save for retirement and take advantage of a 401K Plan or something similar.

Leftinbuilding

I think a lot of times the husband vents, then goes on his way. The wife then dwells on it and wonders if her husbands experience is typical. Very protective creatures, those women.

Raw

Raw Member
I have to ask this question, because it really bothers me. Why is it that whenever there is an issue, the wives always write into the forums. For example: The other day my husband (fill in the blank) at work. What should he do about it? Its great that a spouse is interested, but is the husband so lazy he cant write for himself? I have seen this over and over. I know its not a big deal, just a real pet peeve. Thanks
The UPS employee is temporarily incapacitated and can`t get out of bed thus cannot sit at the PC and type in questions.

local804

Usually it is not the wife, it is just the husband being a turd. Maybe it gets hime some attention, who knows. Same goes for fools who cant register.

dei8

why don't you try dealing with what we have to deal with all day long and see what you feel like doing when you get home?
Some wives are supportive of their husbands and enjoy doing little things for them to help them out. They enjoy being a wife and not a room mate

Wow, first off I do deal with "what we have to deal with all day" and as for a supportive wife, none can be as supportive as mine. After the wife writes here and gets the answer, does she also go talk to the union rep for the stressed out husband. Might I add, I think its great that they are looking out for the husband, or spouse, but If I was being fired or worried about being fired, I guess I am saying I would take it upon myself to get all the answers

tieguy

Banned
Usually it is not the wife, it is just the husband being a turd. Maybe it gets hime some attention, who knows. Same goes for fools who cant register.

Some truth to that. Husband screws up . Is kind of vague with the details. Wife finds out there will be no paycheck coming in and all of a sudden she has a lot of questions that hubby ain't really answering.

Sammie

I have to ask this question, because it really bothers me. Why is it that whenever there is an issue, the wives always write into the forums. Thanks

Every brain begins as a female brain. It only becomes male eight weeks after conception, when excess testosterone shrinks the communications center, reduces the hearing cortex, and makes the part of the brain that processes sex twice as large.

And a woman uses about 20,000 words per day while a man uses about 7,000.

cino321

I think a lot of times the husband vents, then goes on his way. The wife then dwells on it and wonders if her husbands experience is typical. Very protective creatures, those women.

Where can I find me one of these? Most of my relationships have failed because of the hours that I work, and they don't care. The women I've dated, couldn't care any less about how much my back hurts or what have you. The current girl I'm dating can't even freakin' rub my back. Sorry I just had to vent, lol.

over9five

Staff member
"...and makes the part of the brain that processes sex twice as large."

Just twice as large? I would have thought 3, or maybe even 4 times....

"And a woman uses about 20,000 words per day...."

Only 20,000? I would have thought 90, or maybe 100,000.....

area43

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ( pull her string) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah(pull her string) blah blah, OOOppps, Oh :censored2:(sneaks up behind me,looking over my shouder), Hi honey, my sweet love muffin. This!!! oh its nothing. Boy! Im in the dog house now. lol
) :

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I'm amazed at the amount of people who have no extra money put aside for emergencies like this. I am also amazed that only about 25% of people save for retirement and take advantage of a 401K Plan or something similar.

I'm amazed by the people that have no "rainy day" reserves. I might be young but I'm not stupid. I keep a 2-4 week financial reserve. The figure itself has gone up and down over the last several years but I still have a "magic number" of what I need to have saved. I am stunned by your 25% figure, Scratch. No long-term planning anymore.

Very protective creatures, those women.

ALL women are like that, Left. My mother was probably just as protective as a wife. I guess teenage boys need that lol.

Every brain begins as a female brain. It only becomes male eight weeks after conception, when excess testosterone shrinks the communications center, reduces the hearing cortex, and makes the part of the brain that processes sex twice as large.

LOL about everyone having a female brain for awhile, Sammie. Not all men have lost the ability to communicate or hear. Unfortunately, that doesn't do us any good with finding a date :sad:. -Rocky

brazenbrown

And a woman uses about 20,000 words per day while a man uses about 7,000.

LOL:lol::lol::lol:

That explains it!!

brazenbrown

Yeah, that is true. I haven't said a word to my wife in the past 6 months. I don't want to interrupt her.
J/K!!

Oh my God, I didn't have enough time to recover after Sammie's post!!

I'm still on the floor after this one!!:lol::lol::lol:

You are too funny if there's such a thing!! Keep it up!