Women Get Shorted !

nWo

We do need more ft positions. We have part timers being forced into 45-50 hour weeks. That's enough reason to create a ft job.

IJustWorkHere

them surepost routes are the easiest things in my center. probably get a couple of albums in
We do need more ft positions. We have part timers being forced into 45-50 hour weeks. That's enough reason to create a ft job.
Finally someone who understands exactly what this post meant . Thanks 👍 The union is bending us all over . No matter sex color blah blah blah . This is the point. I knew there had to be at least one person in the chat with brains.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Finally someone who understands exactly what this post meant . Thanks 👍 The union is bending us all over . No matter sex color blah blah blah . This is the point. I knew there had to be at least one person in the chat with brains.
Knowing there’s a problem and
Fixing said problem = 2 different things

Don’t think this is some kind of revelation
even the dopey part timers realize things are friend* ed up

542thruNthru

Never said I deserve preferred treatment I work just as hard if not as hard as the men in my hub . Did you read my post? Or did you just hurry to the comment section to be an Ass ? If you READ you’ll see that I’m complaining about there not being enough FT positions whether it’s driving or other . Go re arrange your shelves and refresh your balls . Then have several seats .

I’ll address you as I did the other musty ball driver below you . Read what I said . Im complaining about there not being enough FT positions . Don’t rush to the comment section to speak on random * . Adjust & clean your musty balls , read what I said , fix your face then come talk to me as a equal FEMALE union member . At the end of the day the union should do more for us no matter our sex . LOL you sound like you have something against women .... It’s ok if you like men . You don’t have to attack me . I’m a safe person .
The title of your thread is literally "Women get shorted"

You're complaining that there is no special position for you. Sorry but you got a job at a delivery company. If you didn't realize that 90% of the FT jobs would be delivering than I don't know what to tell you.

Good luck. Non driving FT jobs here take 20+ years to get.

IJustWorkHere

You're complaining that there is no special position for you. Sorry but you got a job at a delivery company. If you didn't realize that 90% of the FT jobs would be delivering than I don't know what to tell you.

Good luck. Non driving FT jobs here take 20+

Good luck. Non driving FT jobs here take 20+ years to get.
Not sure when I said there aren’t any special positions. I simply said if you are a women that works at UPS. There aren’t any full time positions other than driver . My complaint is that there aren’t enough FT . Man women or otherwise it’s the ONLY avenue to get FT right away . As you stated before 20+ year wait . I’m complaining that that sucks not that I need a special position made just for me .

542thruNthru

Not sure when I said there aren’t any special positions. I simply said if you are a women that works at UPS. There aren’t any full time positions other than driver . My complaint is that there aren’t enough FT . Man women or otherwise it’s the ONLY avenue to get FT right away . As you stated before 20+ year wait . I’m complaining that that sucks not that I need a special position made just for me .
Hmmm seem to contradict yourself there.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think you should try out for on car supe they always want women for that job