Work Comp claims.

Johney

I think I have two or three bottles of that stuff floating around here. Never been one for that stuff. Tylenol with Codiene upsets my tummy, too. :(
Hydrocodone is the generic version of Percecet which is Tylenol and opites. Be careful with those things they call them "Hillbilly Heroin" around here. Due to all the pill mills around here they are easy to get.
Dilli,
If you decide to get your MRI done through your own insurance(which you can)my advice would be to hire an attorney asap just to make sure everything gets filed correctly and you get reimbursed. Just my 2cents.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Yes, they give you a card. I used Kinneys for the longest time, and they knew how to get auth from LM on the spot. But, I think NY is different than AZ.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I need to figure out how to get a script for Premsym max. I doubt my one functional kidney would like it, but I'd be the most happiest camper(as Martha would say)! :bigsmile2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm confused---doesn't your pharmacy have your Rx card on file? If so just use that---there is no special Rx card for comp (as far as I know).
There is in AZ. W/C has to provide an Rx card. Unfortunately, my pharmacy is not an approved W/C pharmacy which isn't a really big deal. I could still use my medical benefits at CVS (or I could have taken the Rx to my pharmacy), I just refuse to. I had turned in the Rx to CVS to be picked up the next day. When I went to get it, they told me the Rx was denied. W/C is supposed to take care of this and they aren't. :angry: ​Just one more thing I can hand over to the lawyer.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hydrocodone is the generic version of Percecet which is Tylenol and opites. Be careful with those things they call them "Hillbilly Heroin" around here. Due to all the pill mills around here they are easy to get.
Dilli,
If you decide to get your MRI done through your own insurance(which you can)my advice would be to hire an attorney asap just to make sure everything gets filed correctly and you get reimbursed. Just my 2cents.
​That is on the table. If my MRI is denied again, I'm turning the whole thing over to a lawyer.

Johney

​That is on the table. If my MRI is denied again, I'm turning the whole thing over to a lawyer.
It's shame that they push it to that. Good luck and if you can try and find one who has dealt with UPS/Liberty before it does make a difference.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I called ICA (Industrial Comm.) this morning. Now I understand better why my pay is only once a month. Because I am released to light duty, their thinking is ........... I'm earning money while I'm on light duty and I have to claim whatever I earn, so they are only going to do the paperwork once a month. Dummass couldn't be bothered to explain all this. He did tell me the other day he was going to change me over to every 2 weeks. :rolleyes2: YA WHATEVER!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I called ICA (Industrial Comm.) this morning. Now I understand better why my pay is only once a month. Because I am released to light duty, their thinking is ........... I'm earning money while I'm on light duty and I have to claim whatever I earn, so they are only going to do the paperwork once a month. Dummass couldn't be bothered to explain all this. He did tell me the other day he was going to change me over to every 2 weeks. :rolleyes2: YA WHATEVER!
So, does that mean you can work? I'd love to work, if they'd let me. :(