Working at Amazon

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I have worked part time at 2 different Amazon facilities and it's the best company I've worked for as far as making sure the employee is comfortable. Both times I applied it took me less than 3 months to be permanent with a raise to 13.75. the bigger warehouse I worked in was air conditioned, the one I'm in now is not but it's because we have four giant doors for pvds to come through.

There's hand lotion and biofreeze in the first aid kit for Christ sake. This article is bs

Future

Victory Ride
I have worked part time at 2 different Amazon facilities and it's the best company I've worked for as far as making sure the employee is comfortable. Both times I applied it took me less than 3 months to be permanent with a raise to 13.75. the bigger warehouse I worked in was air conditioned, the one I'm in now is not but it's because we have four giant doors for pvds to come through.

There's hand lotion and biofreeze in the first aid kit for Christ sake. This article is bs
FB9A4937-0624-4F71-A167-CA393AD14D40.gif

bumped

Why are you at UPS if Amazon is so great?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And Jeff Bezos just became the wealthiest person in the world of modern times, at $150 billion.
He is scum. So called- liberal, but not with his money.

Do right by your own people dirt bag. Pay a living wage. Treat your employees like humans, not garbage. You will still be rich.

Notice the drive-by media giving him a free pass?

Future

Victory Ride

Do right by your own people dirt bag. Pay a living wage. Treat your employees like humans, not garbage. You will still be rich.

Freakin World gives him a free pass ..including our government

Zowert

And Jeff Bezos just became the wealthiest person in the world of modern times, at $150 billion.

His worth and his company’s actual value is extremely inflated. Amazon brings in $177 billion in revenue but ‘only’ nets $3 billion of that as income. Where companies like Boeing have a net income of over $8 billion from $93 billion in revenue. UPS: $65 billion revenue, $5 billion net income. I know retail (especially online) is a different ball game, but still their stock is grossly overpriced.

The majority of Jeff Bezos’ fortune is in the Amazon shares he is holding. When this wildly speculative market [bubble] is over, likely when the Trump era comes to an end, Bezos will lose half of his worth.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We have a huge Amazon operation on the outskirts of town.

One UPS building is having trouble hiring part-timers because of it.

The funny part is a bunch of management people bailed, thinking "the grass was greener"

only to find out, once they got hired on there.... they topped out. No advancement.

How do you know what he does with “his” money?

john chesney

I honestly don’t know how someone could have 150 billion dollars and not spread some of that around to his employees. He gotta be a real dick. I’m suppressed he’s not the head of ups he would be perfect and fit right in