Working Christmas

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Read your contract.
They can't force you. They can ask. If you don't have an attendance problem, they can't do anything. I've seen this settled in grievance hearings. There's past practices documented.

Maybe in the BOG but here, they couldn't threaten or actually enforce discipline for refusing to work on Xmas.
TTKU

NXA

I've got nineteen hours done, need at least 56, I think. In three days, I can do two 12s and a 13. Might have to cut helper loose early to do it.

AllOnTheHorses

All you complainers need to put a sock in it.. I need my Chia-Obama on Christmas day!
BTW.. Mine is the house without numbers.. set back off the road about a quarter mile, but there's no turn around. I am not sure if I will be home to sign for Chia-Obama.. but please try to deliver before 11:00AM! If I am not home, you can leave it on the back porch and fake my signature.. the dogs don't bite. The pig does though.
Please stay off the grass.

NXA

All you complainers need to put a sock in it.. I need my Chia-Obama on Christmas day!
BTW.. Mine is the house without numbers.. set back off the road about a quarter mile, but there's no turn around. I am not sure if I will be home to sign for Chia-Obama.. but please try to deliver before 11:00AM! If I am not home, you can leave it on the back porch and fake my signature.. the dogs don't bite. The pig does though.
Please stay off the grass.
There's a fine line between love and hate. ...

Faceplanted

I would certainly hope they run for 20k+.

Maybe you should either pay attention to modern technology or go back to getting high and working on your race car.
Let me know when u build your self a 10 sec daily driver street car.... Let me know when you assemble a motor to handle 35 psi of boost, let me know when you build a motor to handles 350% the power than it left the factryw with.....O ya I used modern technology via a laptop to tune my timing and fuel maps. I don't need a shop or a tuner I do it myself. Good job tryna make me look dumb, if u only knew how well know I am in the modern technology tuning game where i come from.

Last edited: