Working inside a Mall

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I hate our mall route. Only route that kills me feet bc you really can’t sit down all day. That and pushing heavy Barnes and nobles boxes with books. Blahhh

rod

Retired 22 years
True but depending on his area and being that october 15th is when they can start using helpers. They might be setting him up by making sure his time doesn't count during the free period.
I happened to drive by my old center today and noticed they had 5 U-haul rental trucks on the property. Things must be picking up.

allahuakbar

She/Her
So then if all this is true, what happens after the 4 months, back to local sort? Would I not atleast get a chance to prove myself as a driver because then again I did apply for 'full time driver's bid
Dude just do your best. If you do a great job and keep telling management that you want to make a career doing this, They will give you a shot to qualify after peak and in 30 days you’ll be a great 22.4.

Osubrownguy

I love our mall route. Goes out with anywhere from 50-70 stops and its a double trip. Usually done by 1500 delivering, then pickups from 1600 to 1730ish.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Our malls is sweet. You can literally have a break for 2 hours if you bust your ass... Until I took a helper off the route and added resis to the upstairs truck... Stupid driver bragged to me about his 2 hour break. Well, good job fitting your break in between helping the upstairs guy getting all his :censored2: off ahahaha

542thruNthru

Our malls is sweet. You can literally have a break for 2 hours if you bust your ass... Until I took a helper off the route and added resis to the upstairs truck... Stupid driver bragged to me about his 2 hour break. Well, good job fitting your break in between helping the upstairs guy getting all his :censored2: off ahahaha

Mmm hmmm sure

Please get over yourself.