Worst and Best Movies of 2012

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I liked, but not the best movie IMO the guy who's hobby is resurrection and had to play a little gay scene :), and landed in water between 2 pillars...
But my best movie was the recurring patterns that pass by us too often without realizing it, until you have dejavu feeling (Cloud Atlas with Tom Hanks), had an "evil" clown guy that Tom had to fight off and overcome, since he was imaginary. I find it interesting there was no rabbit in it, the brothers who did directing, they put it in the Matrix movie. Since it's rabbit, clown, bat and ghost hunting season (patterns) these days...
I don't have the worst movie of 2012 because I check reviews/ratings before watching any.:wink2:

I have no idea what u just said.

Just_another_day_at_work

I have no idea what u just said.
Alright, alright simple(r) way?!
James Bond was good but not the best, the character himself in the "tube"/target is Daniel Craig who resonates with whoever you want (hint, it can be a savior or god :D)
Skyfall: Apparently the Vatican Loves the New James Bond Film | TIME.com
The best movie or one of the top is Cloud Atlas. Interesting storyline. About patterns/lives crossing each other in different timelines. And since I look for "crazy" stuff, I just mentioned that there was a clown character in the movie. The directors were the
Wachowskis, they did the Matrix movie, which got Zion in there of course, why not, and the white rabbit aka code for Neo.
The Matrix [Knock Knock] [HD] 1999 - YouTube
Since we (USA) kind of chasing/droning ghosts aka terrorists just expanded my thought on that recently I picked on these news. We are kind of got our-self into some spiritual cosmic war 1. :D