Worst Things You Can Do (Drivers)

Est.1998

If you're gonna have later air, let it be late.
Don't try to scan it from down the street and close it out once you reach its destination.
This comes up on a report that'll have you in the office with discharge papers.

El Correcto

god is dead
Proved recklessness (roll away, killing someone, caught distracted driving), dishonesty (rolling stops/call tags, sheeting stuff off area, sheeting stuff dishonestly, signing for packages), work place violence(threatening someone, fighting or even screaming in someone’s face), sexual misconduct(any form of sexual harassment or activity).

El Correcto

god is dead
They can get creative with stealing time, but I’ve seen people come back from that one. Sometimes it can stick though, so while you’re on the clock you need to be doing your job.

ManInBrown

It depends. Runners can do anything except get into an accident.

If you’re not a runner but you mind your own business like a good little boy and don’t rock the boat with grievances and bring KY to work with you, don’t hide misloads and don’t get into an accident and you’re pretty much OK.

If you stand up for yourself and bury them in 9.5 grievances don’t sneeze wrong.

My last year in package my route had one big bulk stop that had airs every day. Always my last stop during airs. One day I get there and I can’t find one air. I had another resi bulk stop that was taking up the whole truck. Couldn’t find the air and left. Went and delivered the resi stop to get some room to find the missing air. Find it after dumping the resi stop and I go right back and deliver the air late. Next day I’m in the office for 20 minutes center manager crying up a storm about how I put him on some BS report because I had a late air, and delivered ground before I went back and delivered the air. Awww poor baby.

Following Monday the biggest runner we had tries to mix ground and air stops in the morning so he can get done at his usual 3pm. Ends up having 6 late air and no one ever says a word to him. Never called in the office. Nothing.

Moral of the story if you’re a runner you can get away with murder. Just don’t get into an accident.