Worst Things You Can Do (Drivers)

The Driver

I drive.
Using empty potato chip bags for something other than their intended purpose.

tenor.gif

Est.1998

Scan them separately as a DUP stop and DR it that way.
But would it not be easier to scan them all together, hit sig button, scratch screen, input name, vs scan all the surepost stuff by itself, DR to person then scan the regular pkgs, hit dup, CIR name?

GenericUsername

But would it not be easier to scan them all together, hit sig button, scratch screen, input name, vs scan all the surepost stuff by itself, DR to person then scan the regular pkgs, hit dup, CIR name?

Right now you write Covid19 on the screen then in the signature part of it you put in CVD (customer name).

I have wealthy neighborhoods where they won't even come to their door due to their age/wanting to keep away from everyone due to being at risk. Those people all get their packages signed for as above since I've had multiple people yelling at me through their door to do so.

El Correcto

god is dead
Right now you write Covid19 on the screen then in the signature part of it you put in CVD (customer name).

I have wealthy neighborhoods where they won't even come to their door due to their age/wanting to keep away from everyone due to being at risk. Those people all get their packages signed for as above since I've had multiple people yelling at me through their door to do so.
THATS NOT HOW UPS WANTS ME TO DO IT
NOW GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND LET ME COOF ON U

Hot Carl

They can get creative with stealing time, but I’ve seen people come back from that one. Sometimes it can stick though, so while you’re on the clock you need to be doing your job.
We had a driver get busted big time after they caught him running all of his streets the evens side going one way and the odds side coming back the other way.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Stealing, Working under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Physical altercation or harassing/stalking/threatening any employee & forgetting to check the tightness of the gas cap on pretrip.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Topic on things that can really screw you over as far as getting in trouble, used by management, hurt etc...
Drive record drive
Signing for packages
Saying inappropriate things to the opposite sex
Being late on a regular basis
Not sending in a misload or having a bunch of missed scans
Not working as instructed when it comes to helping others
Late air, if it is avoidable
None of the above matter if you are a kiss ass runner who works off the clock