Would FDXG Driver unionization help ISP's

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Look I'm going to try to break it down simple enough that even a slow thinking white boy like you could understand.
I NEVER ONCE said that I was a financial guru. What I tried to point out was that the current bull market was a once in a generation event that offered the opportunity for the small retail investor to earn with a reasonable degree of principal security a little bit higher return that what they would earn from the historically low interest rates offered at the time provided that they look for for those oppotunites and learn as much as they could about them.

Yeah, investments grow more in a stronger economy than in a weaker one. Thanks for the tip, but we already knew.

As a result of you not having the courage of your convictions or the intestinal fortitude to do what I did and put everything you have on the line

That's just silly.

Oldfart

Look I'm going to try to break it down simple enough that even a slow thinking white boy like you could understand.
I NEVER ONCE said that I was a financial guru. What I tried to point out was that the current bull market was a once in a generation event that offered the opportunity for the small retail investor to earn with a reasonable degree of principal security a little bit higher return that what they would earn from the historically low interest rates offered at the time provided that they look for for those oppotunites and learn as much as they could about them.
As a result of you not having the courage of your convictions or the intestinal fortitude to do what I did and put everything you have on the line you seek inclusion and legitimacy through the use of cheap shots and personal attacks.
Well Bud it has never worked for you nor will it ever work. You can go on using them but they will continue to be ignored .

They is a great deal of knowledge in that head of yours as it pertains to the formative years of that company that could be very helpful to a new entry level employee but unfortunately after countless trips to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Center it can't get out..... and that's why they send you there.....

Do you have any more fictitious stock trades to tell us about? You know, like the time you said you bought Amazon $100 cheaper than the market price. If you can do that again, you really are a financial guru.

Last edited:

bacha29

Do you have any more fictitious stock trades to tell us about? You know, like the time you said you bought Amazon $100 cheaper than the market price. If you can do that again, you really are a financial guru.
Once again you're back to this . Send me your name and address and I send you a copy of the trade confirmation certified mail. . if you're not willing to do that then it's a finished matter. What do you have to say about that?

Oldfart

Once again you're back to this . Send me your name and address and I send you a copy of the trade confirmation certified mail. . if you're not willing to do that then it's a finished matter. What do you have to say about that?
I bet the confirmation has the correct $ figures and not the figures you made up.

dvalleyjim

UPS is now hiring drivers off the street and a company near us pays 18 hr. +benefits to deliver Walmart and Amazon in a straight truck why would anyone drive for ground

Because I make over $20/hr to drive a small truck all over the countryside! Now this isn't good money compared to express, usps, and ups but I'm retired. I would take less pay to get a straight 8 hrs. with benefits. I don't need 20/hr. I want less hours. This little route is becoming work!

dvalleyjim

Why would you care. I don't care how much money you have. Good for you. I sure wouldn't was a second thinking about old fart.

bacha29

Why would you care. I don't care how much money you have. Good for you. I sure wouldn't was a second thinking about old fart.
I agree. Old Fart is a bitter old boomer incapable of constructive dialog and whose relevance has come and gone.. Dano on the other hand is a GenX/ Millennial with a completely undeserved sense of entitlement along with a huge adjustment disorder..
Now without question they will respond to these comments with their usual cheap shots and personal attacks because that's all they have. They need not bother because like the rest of you I too have chosen to ignore them as well .

McFeely

Huge Member
Because I make over $20/hr to drive a small truck all over the countryside! Now this isn't good money compared to express, usps, and ups but I'm retired. I would take less pay to get a straight 8 hrs. with benefits. I don't need 20/hr. I want less hours. This little route is becoming work!

If you’re not after FT pay, why not look into a PT position at Express? PTers get benefits and the same pay scale as FT drivers.

Oldfart

I agree. Old Fart is a bitter old boomer incapable of constructive dialog and whose relevance has come and gone.. Dano on the other hand is a GenX/ Millennial with a completely undeserved sense of entitlement along with a huge adjustment disorder..
Now without question they will respond to these comments with their usual cheap shots and personal attacks because that's all they have. They need not bother because like the rest of you I too have chosen to ignore them as well .
But I sure get a laught out of catching you and operational telling untruths. They are so numerous its hard to know where to start.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Are other jobs with a straight 8 hour day with benefits available in your area? Driving for Ground is a young man’s job who’s in between jobs.

vantexan

But I sure get a laught out of catching you and operational telling untruths. They are so numerous its hard to know where to start.
I have never known Operational Needs in the years she has participated on this forum to lie about anything. Is your ego so fragile that you must attack anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint and make up things about them?

Oldfart

I have never known Operational Needs in the years she has participated on this forum to lie about anything. Is your ego so fragile that you must attack anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint and make up things about them?
Caught her in 2 that I can remember. The police officer made the mechanic give her friend new tires. She then admitted she wasn't sure what happened.

Then she took a picture of her powerpad message. When I told her that was a violation of company rules, she said it was lunchtime. When it was shown the powerpad wasn't locked like it is at lunch, she admitted she wasn't really at lunch.

I don't disagree, I just point out people fabricating facts.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Caught her in 2 that I can remember. The police officer made the mechanic give her friend new tires. She then admitted she wasn't sure what happened.

Then she took a picture of her powerpad message. When I told her that was a violation of company rules, she said it was lunchtime. When it was shown the powerpad wasn't locked like it is at lunch, she admitted she wasn't really at lunch.

You love twisting things people say, don’t you? I never said the cops MADE the mechanic do anything. What I said was that my friend told me she stopped where she knew two county cops and asked them if her tires were legal. They said no. She then relayed that info to the mechanics. I also said that I could only go by what she said as I wasn’t there with the cops or the mechanics. Not that difficult for a normal person to understand. You on the other hand.....
As far as the power pad went, what I said was that it was lunchtime, not that I was at lunch. You interpreted that how you chose to. You’re so funny.

Last edited:

Oldfart

You love twisting things people say, don’t you? I never said the cops MADE the mechanic do anything. What I said was that my friend told me she stopped where she knew two county cops and asked them if her tires were legal. They said no. She then relayed that info to the mechanics. I also said that I could only go by what she said as I wasn’t there with the cops or the mechanics. Not that difficult for a normal person to understand. You on the other hand.....
As far as the power pad went, what I said was that it was lunchtime, not that I was at lunch. You interpreted that how you chose to. You’re so funny.
Lunchtime? Define what lunchtime means if you aren't at lunch.

Either way, you were playing on here instead of delivering packages.

sandwich

The resident gearhead

Lunchtime? Define what lunchtime means if you aren't at lunch.

Either way, you were playing on here instead of delivering packages.
giphy.gif

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

Oh boy! Scandal of the year.