Would the U.S and Iran crisis affect UPS jobs?

Hey guys I'm wondering if WWIII would affect UPS, I'm worried about if a plane gets shot down and it we start losing volume and I start losing hours. Also I'm very worried about Iran bombing distribution centers and other UPS facilities. What I fear the most is Iran messing up the UPS stock, people will lose their jobs.

UnionGuy

I never thought about that. Iran attacking UPS could mess up the economy. It could cause a freeze of distribution of goods within the country. It would for sure make UPS stock go down. I doubt Iran will attack UPS, but if they were really desperate they could attack UPS and other shipping companies. I hope they don't shoot down a UPS plane, even though the chances are extremely ultra slim to none.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Hey guys I'm wondering if WWIII would affect UPS, I'm worried about if a plane gets shot down and it we start losing volume and I start losing hours. Also I'm very worried about Iran bombing distribution centers and other UPS facilities. What I fear the most is Iran messing up the UPS stock, people will lose their jobs.
Yes

bbsam

Staff member
If Iran or any bad actor were to introduce a chemical or biological weapon into the UPS or Fedex system, or multiple such weapons from multiple locations package delivery would suddenly look much different.

Raw

Raw Member
If Iran or any bad actor were to introduce a chemical or biological weapon into the UPS or Fedex system, or multiple such weapons from multiple locations package delivery would suddenly look much different.
Nothing changed after 9/11