write ups for dirty shoes and we cant see out of the windshields!

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I'll never make it now.

You've been retired what, 5-6 months now? And still complaining about the job? What a whiner.

I've been out almost four years now, and haven't complained once here about the job.

Seems you need to get a life.
Congratulations ! I'm loving life! Wanna try on my jacket? Do you have one from here for not venting? Hugs

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My boots have holes and rips an heal worn down dey dnt say :censored2: to a thug cus dey know i catch dey ass outside
Man, you are one badass mofugilla! About 5'2" yeah? We need more guys like you to keep these punkass supes in their places!

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'll never make it now.

You've been retired what, 5-6 months now? And still complaining about the job? What a whiner.

I've been out almost four years now, and haven't complained once here about the job.

Seems you need to get a life.

There are those who contend that a retiree who has been away for 4 years and is still talking shop may need to get a life.

watdaflock?

Exactly a the title says. we had a mass write up yesterday for dirty and unpolished shoes, yet management no longer allows the so called car wash to wash cars or windshields. This is just another prime example of how screwed up this has gotten!
God forbid our lazy drivers can't wash their own windows.

Times have changed, butter cup. Toughen up a bit and wash your own windows.