Xmas disaster in photos

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
9:15 start, loaded by PT supervisors (14? from the district) they out up in a hotel from Tue-Sat. Worst. Load. Ever.

Went to a gas station and unloaded 70-80% of truck in parking lot and reloaded.

View attachment 224605 View attachment 224606

Today. “We’re wrapped up, get out there” Had to shift stuff to close door, then pulled forward and emptied aisle out behind truck leaving extra 1k shelf stuff in aisle and left. Had 52hrs in, put 6 in today and left due to fatigue.

View attachment 224607
Been funny to see how my first center manager would have reacted ( his nickname was the polish prick and he lived up to it)
If somebody would have said I’am fatigued I’am coming in at 2:00 on a Friday afternoon

We’d still be talking about it

WTFm8

Been funny to see how my first center manager would have reacted ( his nickname was the polish prick and he lived up to it)
If somebody would have said I’am fatigued I’am coming in at 2:00 on a Friday afternoon

We’d still be talking about it

I dropped my helper off at her car then drove back and went to the office, said I’m going home due to fatigue.

I’m done working over 12hrs/day if they’re going to start this.

9:30 start, I’ll be back and packages scanned as missed/off clock by 10pm. Hate delivering past 9 as it is, dogs barking, waking kids up, etc.

I’ll do 5 12s and a 10 on a Saturday if they push for 70s before I do 5 14s and they threaten discipline if you don’t come Saturday as a jumper/helper acting as turn-by-turn guiding someone on your route.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I dropped my helper off at her car then drove back and went to the office, said I’m going home due to fatigue.

9:30 start, I’ll be back and packages scanned as missed/off clock by 10pm. Hate delivering past 9 as it is, dogs barking, waking kids up, etc.

I’ll do 5 12s and a 10 on a Saturday if they push for 70s before I do 5 14s and they threaten discipline if you don’t come Saturday as a jumper/helper acting as turn-by-turn guiding someone on your route.

Ok

WTFm8

Typical millennial

If you say so.

I was at 57.75hrs, I could have stayed till 6 ‘legally’ giving them another 1.75hrs of delivery if I would have taken my 30 minute lunch, but would have been sent home as they ran out of supervisors and drivers from other buildings that were there to drive us around when we ran out of hours.

Came in Saturday and did 8.5hrs as jumper making OT driver rate with an on-road supervisor from another building driving. System showed 95 stops but it was over 200 on vehicke since they didn’t unload any from Friday. Crammed anything left on Friday into 1,2,3 shelf and aisle.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
crash1_20110628102439_640_480.JPG
damn,that is one CLEAN package car!!

rod

Retired 22 years
That's my favorite part about delivering late. That,and old geezers that come to the door with a .45 when I need a signature for the booze

Us old geezers don't friend around. You best not try that late night delivery BS if you are driving a rental.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

@CoolStoryBro