Xmas disaster in photos

rod

Retired 22 years
Thought you just had solmolian up there

Oh no--we are beginning to look like a meeting of the United Nations just like everyplace else. The farming areas of Mn. are loaded with illegals living 20-30 bodies per trailer house. Drive by any Social Services Building any day of the week and the UN is lined up for their freebies. When I applied for SS there were about a dozen people in line ahead of me. I was the only one after just good old plain work you ass off SS. Everyone else had 5 kids dragging along and were applying for SS Disability.

Nolimitz

Everyone else had 5 kids dragging along and were applying for SS Disability.

Doesn't mean they will get it.. Took me nearly a year to get my handicapped daughter on SSDI for a whopping $500 a month. She could have qualified at birth but we were able to support her, now an adult she will need the help.

clean hairy

crash1_20110628102439_640_480.JPG
That homeowner must be REALLY mad the truck damaged his lawn!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is my current disaster. PVD Driver drives a car just like this, try cramming 60-70 packages in something this small. I have to deliver TVs, bicycles, anything two-feet square is a problem. Most of the PVD drivers drive small cars that won't hold their route. Why didn't HR think to hire people with adequate size vehicles?
IMG_3680.JPG

rod

Retired 22 years
This is my current disaster. PVD Driver drives a car just like this, try cramming 60-70 packages in something like this. I have to deliver TVs, bicycles, anything two-feet square is a problem. Most of the PVD drivers drive small cars that won't hold their route. Why didn't HR think to hire people with adequate size vehicles? View attachment 224384

Looks like someone didn't design their home gutters correctly.

542thruNthru

This is my current disaster. PVD Driver drives a car just like this, try cramming 60-70 packages in something like this. I have to deliver TVs, bicycles, anything two-feet square is a problem. Most of the PVD drivers drive small cars that won't hold their route. Why didn't HR think to hire people with adequate size vehicles? View attachment 224384

Because anyone with a large enough vehicle isn't going to do it for the money they are paying. It's just another dumb idea by UPS

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had two PVD drivers that were no-shows last Friday, the second one I called couldn't get his Nissan Altima to start. I set up a meet point with my regular driver yesterday, an hour later a different one called me and came got the route in her little Jeep. I figured the first one bailed and the office told her to call me. Thirty minutes later the first one calls and said she was almost there and wanted an address to meet me. The second driver stole the first driver's route, nobody in management knew anything about this. The second driver left another package driver hanging with 40 extra stops. Total insanity.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I had two PVD drivers that were no-shows last Friday, the second one I called couldn't get his Nissan Altima to start. I set up a meet point with my regular driver yesterday, an hour later a different one called me and came got the route in her little Jeep. I figured the first one bailed and the office told her to call me. Thirty minutes later the first one calls and said she was almost there and wanted an address to meet me. The second driver stole the first driver's route, nobody in management knew anything about this. The second driver left another package driver hanging with 40 extra stops. Total insanity.

D7D86FB9-ECF2-42C4-9062-562790960A7C.jpeg

542thruNthru

Question. What if you were unwilling to use your cell phone for UPS buisness? How would they set these PVDs up?

I ask because I know after the 3rd or 4th day of me sitting for a hour my center manager would freak out on a PVD.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Question. What if you were unwilling to use your cell phone for UPS buisness? How would they set these PVDs up?

I ask because I know after the 3rd or 4th day of me sitting for a hour my center manager would freak out on a PVD.

They picked their stuff up from the building here last year. Swear to god I seen a GMC Jimmy with big ass rims on it in the yard. Pretty sure I sent @Brownslave688 a pic of it lol.