Xmas disaster in photos

bumped

Wtf is a PVD driver?

I used to have a PVD driver. The person no-showed and the trailer was sent back with all their packages. The PVD is not my responsibility. I'm not calling to let anyone know the PVD didn't show up and I don't care. I'm not calling them or looking after them.

PT Car Washer

Wtf is a PVD driver?
Private Vehicle Delivery driver. I take a rental out to a small town and meet the Division Managers daughter who loads up her Blazer and delivers rural routes. I bring the empty rental back to the building. She told me about 50 stops and done by 4:00 PM. Pays $18.75/hr plus mileage.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
20181129_112320.jpg

My truck after an hour of delivering.

rod

Retired 22 years
my neighborhood watch facebook page is all up in arms about the rentals creeping around at night lol

We had a temp driver stay out until 4 A.M. one night driving a rental. He's lucky he didn't get shot. He was working as directed. Management was PO at him for bring back stuff the previous night and told him the next night to not come back until he delivered everything. Sad thing is management went home at their normal peak time and left him out there. He quit when they chewed him out the next day. Personally I think he should of punched someone in the throat.

Kman845

Typical Devils fan. Celebrate another’s demise, even though you’ve won a cup or two. You probably play deck hockey and are the enforcer for your gay ass team that’s sponsored by a bar that only toothless fifty year old women are to be had. Oh, and Budweiser only on tap, nothing but the finest! Well, before @silverbullet2893 gets here, I’ll leave you with a nice pleasant :censored2:.
This offend you too??? You’ve been watchin too much tennis.

K

Attachments

• DFC2786B-701D-4EDF-98E9-C9204F1D61FA.jpeg
    DFC2786B-701D-4EDF-98E9-C9204F1D61FA.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 104

Nine5

Private Vehicle Delivery driver. I take a rental out to a small town and meet the Division Managers daughter who loads up her Blazer and delivers rural routes. I bring the empty rental back to the building. She told me about 50 stops and done by 4:00 PM. Pays $18.75/hr plus mileage.
Wow thanks for filling me in.