Xmas eve air

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
so it is on a Monday. That means all air will be waiting at the building right?

Or is amazon and friends gonna be pounding Louisville late into the night Sunday? With air shuttles coming til 2-3 pm?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
they handed a “time worked sheet” out to all the drivers here, most signed it thinking they’ll have a light day...gunna be funny watching them be disappointed Monday morning ..SAY NO TO TIME WORKED !

currahee

Preload manager was saying that due to "lack of volume" UPS told Amazon they'll take more pkgs. Sounds like a recipe for a disaster. This way Amazon can flood the UPS system and blame us when stuff isnt delivered on time.

How Now Brown Cow

they handed a “time worked sheet” out to all the drivers here, most signed it thinking they’ll have a light day...gunna be funny watching them be disappointed Monday morning ..SAY NO TO TIME WORKED !
If you want 8, you're gonna get 11. If it happens to be light it's gonna suck being one of the only guys out super late.

Last edited:

How Now Brown Cow

Good , I’ll work 11 hrs , the supes will have to stay until I get back and pay me lots of overtime....keep running home little buddy give them what they want..
Your sups stay that late? I don't think they would here.
If I want to be done early if possible, to be with my family on Christmas Eve, and they want to run every route so that people can be done early *if possible*, I don't see how me staying screws them. And if it would be possible to get done early, I'm only screwing myself out of time with my family.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Your sups stay that late? I don't think they would here.
If I want to be done early if possible, to be with my family on Christmas Eve, and they want to run every route so that people can be done early *if possible*, I don't see how me staying screws them. And if it would be possible to get done early, I'm only screwing myself out of time with my family.
I’m a tues-sat driver and shouldn’t even be in Monday , so they want to force me in , they will pay me ..

SameRightsForAll

What the Hell is "Time Worked"? And do you actually think that when they pass around a paper for all the drivers to sign that nobody's going to sign it? Most of these guys come in an hour early and work for free every day and skip their lunch... 2 hours free labor a day for UPS for how many years, and you think a driver like this gives a crap what the company is stealing from him?

Overpaid Union Thug

Preload manager was saying that due to "lack of volume" UPS told Amazon they'll take more pkgs. Sounds like a recipe for a disaster. This way Amazon can flood the UPS system and blame us when stuff isnt delivered on time.

Our district had been running ground on Saturdays for over a month but some jackass decided to cut that out right before Xmas Eve. If Amazon takes them up on their offer for more volume it could be epic failure that will be news worthy.

WTFm8

What the Hell is "Time Worked"? And do you actually think that when they pass around a paper for all the drivers to sign that nobody's going to sign it? Most of these guys come in an hour early and work for free every day and skip their lunch... 2 hours free labor a day for UPS for how many years, and you think a driver like this gives a crap what the company is stealing from him?

File on it. File for lost wages especially if lower seniority is doing it.

Attachments

• 93C593B3-A731-464D-B977-F48AAAA04795.png
    93C593B3-A731-464D-B977-F48AAAA04795.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 176