Y’all are basically slaved out

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
hey im still here
5E9866CF-F674-4BDB-9378-4B6DEA636F61.gif

DOK

Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society

Rad dude

34yearpackagehumper

That "Rad" was off the chain .I don't think he's going to make it at "BIG BROWN" Maybe no one told him that you have to pay your dues at UPS. I sweated it out on one of the toughess runs in our bldg. for years. Then took a country run for my last 7 years . Two of those years I was the sr. package car driver in the bldg. out of 77 drivers. A very good position to be in. I said all that to encourage others that if you stay the course things do get better. Even though I was sr. man I still had to work, those packages will not move by themselves .If you are lazy you will not be at UPS long.I saw a lot of people that just could not cut it over my 34 years there.

gorilla75jdw

Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society
Can anybody decode/interpret this ?