Y’all are basically slaved out

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society
If your so smart, why are you working two jobs?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
513B20B8-5558-46AF-BE2F-734654810265.gif

Maplewood

Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society
Out in the west, 10 years part-time at ups gets you a 15k annual pension for the rest of your life when you qualify. 30K if you are full time. Start now full time, work 30 years, thats 90k a year pension not counting any future increases plus a great affordable retirees healthcare plan.

Johney

bro.jpg