"You are Instructed to Report Tomorrow." (Sat)

Seymour Packages

Got to love the good old UPS intimidation games. These scumbags started "instructing" drivers to report on Saturday or face discipline. All drivers with a 2015 seniority date or lower are forced in. I made it clear to the Center Manager that UPS' lack of planning is not my problem and to have a good weekend. friend this place.

Got to love the good old UPS intimidation games. These scumbags started "instructing" drivers to report on Saturday or face discipline. All drivers with a 2015 seniority date or lower are forced in. I made it clear to the Center Manager that UPS' lack of planning is not my problem and to have a good weekend. friend this place.
Give me 50 bucks and I'll cover your route for you

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Yeah they tried to tell me I had to come in 30 minutes earlier the rest of this week, the last 3 days. I told them no, as I'm on the 9.5 list and they can't make sudden schedule changes anyway. Plus there are enough drivers, they send some home daily.

Mdet

Hi in our building they started it last year and the first Saturday it was kinda of a :censored2: show but then it has smooth out. The Saturday loads look bad and pre load on Monday have to clean up Saturday mess.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You fired

DOK

I’ll say it again, if they put up a volunteer list would they get enough drivers so they don’t have to go through this forcing bit?

Made brown

I’ll say it again, if they put up a volunteer list would they get enough drivers so they don’t have to go through this forcing bit?
Wouldn't it be proper to post a sign up sheet and then force from the bottom up if they don't get the amount of people to volunteer? Asking for a friend..

JL 0513

While working Saturday sucks for your personal life, it is the easiest work day of the week. Mostly just house stops, no business bulk to deal with. And you make 50% more money.