"You are Instructed to Report Tomorrow." (Sat)

21Savage

While working Saturday sucks for your personal life, it is the easiest work day of the week. Mostly just house stops, no business bulk to deal with. And you make 50% more money.
Saturdays are worse than Monday's at my building. Pre load is under staffed so we don't usually leave until almost an hour after start time, more airs, spread out over a much larger area, so you're always behind trying to play catch up from the get go. And all the :censored2: 22.4 drivers always needing help.

Seymour Packages

I have 9 hours left. I'm leaning towards showing up, picking the heaviest hood route in the building, going out and crawling on it. They send 3 or 4 guys to help when they realize I only have 30 stops off by 13:00, I max out at 60 hours, make an extra $400 on the day, and go home. It is tempting....to sabotage or not sabotage?...hmmmm

JL 0513

Saturdays are worse than Monday's at my building. Pre load is under staffed so we don't usually leave until almost an hour after start time, more airs, spread out over a much larger area, so you're always behind trying to play catch up from the get go. And all the * 22.4 drivers always needing help.

Monday's are our worst day now after starting Saturdays because they over cut routes. So you go out with 50% more area including businesses you normally don't get the rest of the week.

ManInBrown

I have 9 hours left. I'm leaning towards showing up, picking the heaviest hood route in the building, going out and crawling on it. They send 3 or 4 guys to help when they realize I only have 30 stops off by 13:00, I max out at 60 hours, make an extra $400 on the day, and go home. It is tempting....to sabotage or not sabotage?...hmmmm
Memo to UPS management. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Heavy Package

I’ll say it again, if they put up a volunteer list would they get enough drivers so they don’t have to go through this forcing bit?

Volunteer list up here Wednesday of every week. Thursday and Friday the DIAD blows up "Bottom 40 in seniority mandatory report Saturday or it counts as an occurrence". This company *'s with us all week, doesn't hire enough people, and then wonders why it can't put 25-30 asses in the seat out of 110 driver center on Saturday? LMAO.

FYI-It almost feels like 22.4 have a more normal schedule. They are all off Sunday and Monday while half the center RPCDs are on a M-Sat schedule????

Whereistheunion

Got to love the good old UPS intimidation games. These scumbags started "instructing" drivers to report on Saturday or face discipline. All drivers with a 2015 seniority date or lower are forced in. I made it clear to the Center Manager that UPS' lack of planning is not my problem and to have a good weekend. friend this place.
I was politely asked to come in and do 40 to 60 stops today, hours only. Couldn't resist taking the candy from the baby 😋

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
While working Saturday sucks for your personal life, it is the easiest work day of the week. Mostly just house stops, no business bulk to deal with. And you make 50% more money.

Although I don’t get the OT as a 22.4 I agree they are pretty easy. It’s like getting a high seniority country route one day out of my work week. They made big improvements to the Saturday operation here too...it was an absolute cluster friend last year rolling work every week and now Saturday is the only day where the preload actually wraps on time. Usually enough senior guys volunteer for OT that we don’t have to work much more than a 9 hour day either. I also like having Mondays off too. I’m not excited for W-S though. Hoping to bid out of 22.4 by then but we’ll see.